Getting Back Together

William, after a while, started to do some background research on your new boyfriend

William, after a while, started to do some background research on your new boyfriend. He wanted to know everything about him. It was a good thing that William had looked deeper into that man's history, because he had found out that your new boyfriend was an ex-noble who used women to his pleasure, and he treated them like objects.

So to put it simply, William wasted no time, and killed him. Obviously, he planned everything out, and without shame, he ended his life.

After you found out your new boyfriend died, his secrets were exposed, and you were relieved that you were able to be out of that relationship before anything dangerous happened to you. You didn't feel any pity for people like that.

You were at the university that day. It was the afternoon meaning there were no classes going on, and you received a note that William called you to his office. You were nervous facing him, because of your old feelings. But you went anyway.

You knocked on the door weakly. You heard his calm voice from the other side. "Come in." You opened the door slowly and made your way over to his desk. He didn't seem surprised that you were coming. He looked away, avoiding your gaze. "Good afternoon, Miss (y/n)." He said calmly.

You looked away. "Good afternoon, professor. Please tell me what you needed to inform me of, so I can be on my way."

He still wasn't looking you straight in the eye when he approached you. "Wait, (y/n)... I... miss you." He said with a deep breath. The sadness in his eyes was evident.

Your eyes widened. You hadn't expected this to be the important matter he needed to discuss with you. "Why are you telling me this, William?" You asked quietly, holding back tears. You didn't want him to see you cry.

"Is it so wrong of me to want you back? I used to think of these feelings as a weakness, I thought it was such love that made one weak and vulnerable." He said smiling sadly. "I loved you, (y/n). And despite everything I've said, I still love you. It was wrong of me to let you go..."

William's sentence trailed off, and there was silence. He looking down. "I am selfish to say all this. Yes, it might have been a mistake calling you here, but-"

"William... I never stopped loving you either." You walked closer to him, closing the distance between your faces. William embraced you in a deep and meaningful kiss. How he had missed this. And now that you were his again, he promised that he would never let you go.