If You're Pregnant Headcanons

This was requested by Amber_Chan22. It's been a month since I was asked to write this. I'm so sorry for taking long, and tysm for being patient.

In general, William didn't have a set opinion on kids

In general, William didn't have a set opinion on kids. And on the thought of starting a family, it had come across his mind once, but he thought about his priorities and at the moment he didn't have the time for a family. 

When you became pregnant though, William was able to notice before you even found out about it yourself. He decided that he should wait until you're ready to tell him, and he pretended not to know anything.  

And when you finally confronted him about it, he made the impression that he was surprised. But the smile on his face was a genuine one. He held you close to himself, sitting you on his lap while he whispered how happy he was, and that you were going to wonderful mother. 

Even with all the things he has to do, and all the plans he has, you and the baby would be his number one priority. 

During the next few months, he would spend hours reading informational books. William would do a lot of research about parenting, pregnancy, and all that kind of stuff, so he can be more prepared. 

When you have mood swings, he's very patient with you. He never raises his voice at you and is always really considerate. If you randomly start crying or you start getting angry at something, he would take the time to calmly ask you what's causing your distress.

Speaking of kids, Louis never really spent time with them, and he didn't necessarily like them too much either

Speaking of kids, Louis never really spent time with them, and he didn't necessarily like them too much either. Knowing this, you were nervous to tell Louis that you were pregnant, but you knew sooner or later you were going to have to tell him the truth.  

You did finally tell him one afternoon. Louis was taken aback. It was a lot to take in, and he didn't know how to feel about this. Since he was staying silent, you thought that he may be disappointed and that he wouldn't want this baby and leave you. But of course, Louis would never leave you alone, he loves you unconditionally.