Louis James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Louis is a little subtle when showing affection. He likes to hold your hand, and be as close to you as possible, and shows his affection with small gestures, like holding hands or small kisses. This is a little rare though. He shows affection in private. He's even a little shy to show affection in front of his older brothers too. He always gives you the sweetest smiles, though.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

In the beginning, when you and Louis weren't in an official relationship yet, the two of you were busy cleaning around the mansion. After you started working for William alongside him, Louis learned to think of you as a friend. Louis, as a friend, was very kind and sweet to you, helping you when you needed it. But it wasn't until he started getting nervous butterflies around you that he started avoiding you altogether. He would run off to clean another room when you entered the same room as him, and he would avoid passing by you in the hallways. 

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Louis absolutely loves cuddles from you. He likes being the small spoon and loves burying his head in your arms as you hold your arms around him. He's more submissive, and he loves it when you pet his hair as he lays his head on your chest.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Louis is a god at cleaning. He can clean the whole mansion in less than a day. Everywhere is spotless thanks to Louis. On the subject of cooking, Louis might as well be a chef. He can cook almost anything and his food always tastes delicious. He always loves cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner for you. 

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

Louis would be too nervous to end the relationship by confronting you in person. He would probably have a mental breakdown, and he would not be able to talk to you about it directly. He would most likely ask William to pass the message on for him since he just can't bring himself to say the words out loud. He'd lock himself in his room for days after that, crying alone.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Louis hadn't really thought much about his future with you before. He's too busy focusing on William's plan. He thinks it's more rational to finish the plan that they set in motion, and then, maybe when that is all finished, he would start to think about marriage. He would want to wait before marriage since he's a little nervous about these things and he needs to take his time.