When You're On Your Period

Okay, this is most likely very historically inaccurate (I have no idea how people dealt with periods in the 19th century.)  Thank you for the request, by stoopycake

- Of course, William had already educated himself on everything he needs to know about the menstrual cycle

- Of course, William had already educated himself on everything he needs to know about the menstrual cycle. He knew that it was important to know these kinds of things and that he might need this information one day. 

- Ever since you became his girlfriend, he knew that it was his job to help you as much as he can when your time of the month came. He researched it to make sure that he knew all about it. He's so responsible and mature about this.  

- He knows that mood swings are the cause of the change in your hormones, so he deals with them very calmly. He will absolutely not do anything to provoke you or make you cry. He's very calm around you, no matter how bad your mood swings get. 

- If you're going through any cramps, William will sit you on his lap and give you light massages on your stomach or anywhere else that you're feeling sore. 

- William would tell you to rest and relax the whole week if it felt really painful. 

- And if you ever need anything, such as painkillers, pads/tampons, or pillows, he won't hesitate to go get them for you as soon as he can. He might give you some tea to help with the pain too, and if you don't like tea, then he'd bring you any other warm drink to ease the pain. 

- The first time you had your period around Louis, he was very anxious

- The first time you had your period around Louis, he was very anxious. Yes, he had heard that women go through that cycle once a month, but he had no idea it was that painful.  

- Every time you're on your period, he's very worried for you. Seeing you in any type of pain makes him feel so helpless. Louis always asks you if you're okay, and he wants to know how you're feeling all the time, he cares about you so much it's too adorable.