If You Were Scared Of Thunder

A request from Pangolin1335, a chapter of how they'd react to their significant other having a fear of thunder. 

- William was still awake at night, while you slept soundly

- William was still awake at night, while you slept soundly. It was raining the whole night and he was at his desk, occupying himself by going through layouts for his next plans.

- Suddenly, the calm rain turned into a heavy thunderstorm. You jolted awake at the loud noise and William looked up from his papers. He could tell that you were afraid of the thunder and loud rain outside, so he put everything away and came to sit beside you on the bed. 

-  For William, rain is actually quite relaxing and peaceful. He attempted to explain to you the scientific and logical part behind it, thinking it would make you fear it less. "My love," he started, his voice soothing and calm, "Thunder is simply a-" You buried your face in your hands, embarrassed. "I know, I know. It still frightens me, though." He just chuckled softly at that. 

- He'll slowly run his hand through your hair and rest a hand on your lower back gently. He'll hold you close to him so you can sleep comfortably.

-  And if you can't fall asleep at all, William would sit you on his lap on the chair by the fireplace, so you can rest your head on his shoulder, while he peacefully continues his work and he'd engage in light conversations with you as a distraction. 

- The storm outside grew louder after each strike of lightning, and Louis was in his room as he heard an unexpected knock on the door of his bedroom

- The storm outside grew louder after each strike of lightning, and Louis was in his room as he heard an unexpected knock on the door of his bedroom. He opened the door to see you who ran quickly and hugged him tightly. 

- "Oh! (y/n)? What's wrong?" He asked concerned, and quite surprised. You looked at him, and he could see that you were scared of something. "It's the thunder. I-it's very loud." You answered in a quiet voice. He led you in his room and sat you down on his bed beside him. "Everything's going to be alright, (y/n), the storm will pass soon."