Albert James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Albert loves showering you with small gifts to show his affection. He shows his affection through gifts, and giving you presents that he knows will make you smile.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

You met each other at the ragged school, as you were both nobles, visiting the orphanage. He admires your personality, and he realized that you had the same thoughts as him, that you also cared about the more unfortunate. As a best friend, he would be loyal and kind. 

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Albert likes cuddling, a lot. He likes cuddling you before you go to sleep, and even when you two do fall asleep, he still manages to keep his arms wrapped around you in a comforting hug.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Albert is decent at cooking. He can manage a few basic recipes, but that's about it. However, when it comes to cleaning, his room is always immaculate. Albert is very organized and loves cleanness, so he's naturally a very clean person.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

If he had to end his relationship with you, maybe because of your strict parents, he would talk to you about it in person. He would seem very calm about it, but on the inside, he's barely holding himself together. He would end up regretting the decision for the rest of his life.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Albert would be lying if he said he never thought about making you his wife. He has thought about it sometimes. He has no problem with the idea of commitment. He would like to wait a few years before ever bringing up that idea with you since he's a real gentleman and likes to take his time with these things. Also, he would want to make sure your parents would approve of engagement first.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He's so sweet and gentle, and he cares about your well-being very much. He would never do anything he knows would hurt you in any way, and he would take care of you well, always making sure you're happy and comforting you as best as he can when you're sad.