How Was Your First Kiss

I have no idea why I didn't write this scenario at the beginning, so this is just like a flashback to how your first kiss happened... 

Anyways, thanks for the request from weebychann, and I apologize for taking so long. I hope you like the chapter!

William wanted you to meet him in his office

William wanted you to meet him in his office. He said there was an urgent matter that he needed to discuss with you. You went to his classroom, currently empty, as the students went off to enjoy their afternoon activities.

William was seated at his desk and he signaled you to come over. "Good afternoon, (y/n)." He greeted you, giving you one of those priceless smiles of his.

You smiled back. "Good afternoon to you too, William. How was your lecture this morning?" You asked, walking over to his desk.

He smiled again. "It all went smoothly. The students didn't cause too much trouble."

"I'm guessing you called me to your office for something important. What was it?" You asked curiously.

He laid a stack of paper on the table and looked back at you hopefully. "It would be of great help to me if you could go through some of the student's exams from last week. I haven't had time to check them over yet since I was busy, and I needed to have the results soon."

You gave him a sideways look, crossing your arms. "You want me to help you mark the student's exams?"

He laughed. "Well, to put it bluntly, yes."

You let out a laugh. "Of course I'll help you. Here, we'll split the work." You took half of the exams, and he took responsibility for the rest. The rest of the afternoon, the two of you continued working away, checking answers here and there.

Before you knew it, the sky outside turned from blue to dusty orange, signaling that it was becoming late. You had trouble keeping your eyes open after correcting what seemed to be the 30th exam so far.

William noticed that you were growing weary and that it was starting to get late. "(y/n), I can tell you're getting tired. I'll finish the rest tomorrow, you should be heading home now." He said.

"Well, if you need any more help with anything, just let me know." You said, smiling as you got out of your chair, and started packing up your things. He stood up along with you, putting all the papers neatly in his briefcase. "Since you helped me out with all that, let me walk you home." He offered.

You shook your head. "It's fine, William, you don't need to worry about that."

He walked over to where you were standing. The two of your faces were very close, barely inches away. Without warning, William leaned in and kissed you. It was a light kiss, but it still managed to make you blush like crazy. He just smiled at you appreciatively. "I'll see you tomorrow, then. Thank you for all your help today, (y/n)."