Asking You Out - PART 2

"Beer me

"Beer me." Sebastian groaned, head on the table. You rolled your eyes, passing him another drink. You went over to face him. "You've been drinking a lot, Moran." You thought out loud.

"Yeah, that's the reason I came here." He answered back. To be honest, the real reason is I came to see you again. He would never admit that out loud, though. He slipped his jacket off, throwing it over his shoulders.

You couldn't help but stare at his muscular arms, and through the loose buttons of his shirt, you could see the muscular edges of his collarbone. His jawline was taut, showing the defined edges of his sculpted face. You did admit, he did have a perfect body.

You decided to take a small break, as the bar wasn't as busy that evening. You came over to him, sitting down on the stool next to his. As soon as you did, two drunk guys came over to you and started coming around you.

"Hey, pretty lady. Why don't you join our fun?" One of them said, putting a hand on your shoulder. They both reeked of alcohol, and you stepped back. But the other one came behind you and grabbed you by the waist. "Don't be shy, pretty girl."

It was almost like Moran acted on instinct more than anything else. One moment he was sitting, groggily drinking away, and the next he was smashing the two guys to a pulp. He grabbed one of them by the head, and shoved them down to the ground. You stood back and gasped as you saw Moran show no mercy to the two men. He grabbed the other one's arm and gave it a sickening twist.

"Moran! You're going to break his arm!" You warned.

"Nah, I just dislocated it." He said, admiring his own work as he stood up. The two men lay unconscious on the floor. You let out a laugh, as many of the other customers stared in disbelief. "You didn't have to go that far, they were probably too drunk to control themselves. Thank you, though." You said, grateful.

"What would you do without me, princess?" He said, sighing. "C'mon, let's get out of here, I'm sick of this place." He said waiting for you to join him at the door.

"I'm kind of in the middle of working a shift, Moran." You interjected, hands on your hips.

"I kind of don't care. C'mon are you coming or not. Let's go out, yeah? I'll treat you to a drink this time. You're the one always serving the drinks to me. I'll return the favor." He suggested.

You sighed. How could you refuse the offer? "Fine. But if I get fired-"

"No one would fire a girl like you. You think I didn't notice half of the customers come here just for you?" Moran replied. And I hate how they look at you, I hate how they think they can have you. I want to be the only one to look at her like that. 

"So, is this a date, Sebastian Moran?" You ask him seductively. He laughed at himself, you don't know what you do to me, (y/n). "Yeah, I guess you could say that."