John H. Watson

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

How you Met

═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═════╝

- You worked as an editor at a publishing company. In the past, you had also written several mystery novels, but you later decided to become a book editor after running out of inspiration in your latest series.

- You met Watson at the time he came to publish his own work. He had just finished his first novel about Sherlock Holmes and wanted to come by and publish it. He came over to your company and asked your boss if he could have his book published.

- Your boss handed his book over to you, for you to check if it was written nicely, and to see if it needed any fixing. Watson immediately recognized you as the well-known author. "Wait! You are the (y/n) (l/n)?! The famous author?!"

- "That would be me! However, I discontinued the series, due to a lack of inspiration. Now I just work as an editor." You responded looking through his book for him. It was obvious to tell he was disappointed. "But your books were amazing! I've read them and reread them a million times until now! You must continue, Miss (l/n)!" You just laughed. "Once I come out of this never-ending writer's block, I'll continue the series for sure."

- Looking through Watson's book, you saw that it had potential, and soon, you passed it on to your publisher who later on published it, under the name Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. After your meeting, Watson wanted to keep meeting you, since he was one of your biggest fans. You guys would get together often, and the two of you would help each other with your writing. Watson wanted to help you out of your writer's block, and you helped him in his "Sherlock Holmes" series.

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

He realizes that he likes you

╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═════╝

- Watson was hanging out with Sherlock one day, and that was when he realized his feelings for you. "John, you seemed really busy this week." Sherlock started the conversation, wondering what Watson had been up to.

- Watson was with you, almost all the time, whether it was writing or reading, the two of you enjoyed doing those things together. "I was with (y/n) again! Her writing is amazing, Sherlock! It sounds so captivating and intriguing! Have you read her books, Sherlock?! There are around 10 of them in the series! Oh, did you know that (y/n) is helping me write my new novel about-"