When They Get Jealous

I just wanted to thank all of you lovelies for more than 1.8k reads! It makes me so happy to see that others enjoy reading my book as much as I enjoy writing it! 

- There was once a noble that tried flirting with you

- There was once a noble that tried flirting with you. It was the same noble who died shortly after that encounter. William didn't show any mercy to the nobleman who tried to flirt with you last week.

- "Should I kill you slowly and painfully? Yes indeed, that would be very pleasant." He said, standing over the squirming filthy noble, who had fallen by his feet. He raised his cane and unsheathed his sword slowly. "What are you doing? I haven't done anything wrong?!" He cried, scared.

- "How about I refresh your memory. Remember yesterday's party. It was quite enjoyable. I did attend with my beloved (y/n) at my side, but you came close to my precious (y/n). A little too close. You see, that makes me very angry." He said with an evil smile. The noble's eyes widened. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! She was very beautiful of course, and I just thought that-"

- William used his cane and hit it at the noble's neck. He cried in pain and William just chuckled, his red eyes glimmering in the darkened room. "You thought what, hmm? I'm sure your wife would love to know all about your filthy business with other women. I, however, will not let you go unpunished. No one is allowed to touch my (y/n) like I do. I will let no one look at her like I do, talk to her like I do, or even think about her the way I do. Do you understand?" He said, his evil smile vanished, as a serious, emotionless expression came to takes its place.

- "Yes, yes, I'm very sorry! Please forgive me! I'm sorry." He cowered in fear, begging at William's feet. "You disgust me. Take a look at yourself, groveling for your pitiful life. You should thank me, for I'm doing you a great favor. Now, I shall bestow upon you my punishment."

- He ended his life joyfully, to say the least. He made it clear that he was the only one who was allowed to touch you or even look at you like that. William doesn't let anyone get away and whoever looks at you the wrong way is practically asking for their deaths.

- At social gatherings, he likes to watch the men who get close to you, the ones who stare at you, and he likes to silently plot the murders in his head. It entertains him that way.

- When other people try to flirt with you, William will creep up behind you and look down at the man trying to get close to you. He'll just smile innocently, but the hint of a devilish glint in his red eyes sends people running off. He's very intimidating, in a calm and quiet way, like a shadow lurking behind you.