George Lestrade

This was requested by Annie1189 . I'm sorry I couldn't do all of the scenarios but I tried to cover some of the ones that were requested. 

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

How You Meet

═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═════╝

- You just managed to get your job at the Scotland Yard as an investigator. It wasn't easy at all, and many of your coworkers doubted your skills.

- They thought that since you were a woman, there was no way that you could be intelligent enough to work with them.

- Especially Gregson. Gregson made it his goal to get you to leave somehow. He knew that working with you was just a waste of time, going on about how this was a man's job.

- However, Lestrade saw past all that and took notice of your intelligence. He was assigned to bring you along on some cases so you could watch and learn since you were still a rookie.

- Lestrade was amazed by how quickly you jumped in to solve the cases, and how efficiently you got everything done. Every case he brought you along to, you were able to close in a matter of days, whereas it took the Scotland Yard a few weeks.

- With your deduction skills, you and Lestrade got along quickly and he wanted you to be his partner for future investigations. He even later introduced you to Sherlock, and you all became very good friends.

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

Headcanons

═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═════╝

Their favorite thing to do with you: He likes dates that last the whole day, from morning until it gets dark out. Like grabbing breakfast with you, then spending the afternoon walking with you through parks or just window shopping. After, he'll like to eat out for lunch with you, spending more time together until the end of the day.

Their favorite thing about you: Lestrade loves to hear your laugh. It brightens up his whole day to hear you laugh and see you smile. He always tries to make you smile because he loves to see you so happy.

One of their flaws: Lestrade can be really focused on his work sometimes, and might forget about spending enough time with you. On some days, he's so absorbed in his work that he forgets a date that he planned with you. He loves his job, and of course he loves you more than his work, but sometimes he's not the best at remembering things like those.