James Bond

I used the pronouns he/him to refer to James Bond. But if that's not the right pronouns, let me know and I can fix it.

 But if that's not the right pronouns, let me know and I can fix it

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

How you Meet

═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═════╝

You were at the pub and you wanted to get some drinks. You were just peacefully sitting and minding your own business when some guy decided to come onto you.

"Hey, pretty lady. Babes like you aren't supposed to be alone. Why don't you come have fun with us?" You heard a voice behind you. You turned around to see some middle-aged guy, who started to snake a hand around your waist.

You stepped back and looked away in disgust. "I'm sorry, but no thank you. I was just about to leave." You turned around to get away, not wanting to cause any drama. But the guy wouldn't let it go. "C'mon babe, don't ruin the party." He started to follow you, and he grabbed your wrist, smiling suggestively.

"Don't touch me, and leave me alone." You tried to shake your hand away, but his hand was too strong. "You want to come to my place tonight? It's a one-time offer."

Before the drunken creep could continue any further, another man came towards the two of you. He had blonde hair and striking blue eyes. "The lady asked you to leave her alone." The blonde said, pushing the man's hand aside.

"Mind your own business, we're just having some fun, ain't that right, lady?" The drunk man turned to you again, smirking.

Before you could answer, the blond gentleman kicked the guy to the floor, pinning him down. He then got down and whispered something threatening in his ear. "I suggest you leave now, before you cause any more problem, hm?"

The creep got up, and staggered out of the bar, muttering curses under his breath. The blonde stranger turned to you. "Sorry about all that. Hopefully, you're alright?" He asked. You smiled gratefully. "No need to apologize! I'm fine all thanks to you. Thank you for helping me out."

He smiled. "Oh, it was nothing, Miss..."

"(y/n). Miss (y/n) (l/n). And I owe you one, how about next time I see you here, I'll get you a drink?" You answered. Bond smiled. "That does sound tempting. So, I'll see you here again tomorrow?" You nodded. "Yes, tomorrow evening's fine!"

"That's settled then, have a good rest of your night, Miss (y/n)." He waved as he turned to take his leave.

You hesitated, then called out to him. "Wait, sir, I didn't catch your name!" He turned his head to look over his shoulder at you with a smirk. "You can call me Bond. James Bond."