Sherlock Holmes [SFW Alphabet]

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Sherlock just loves you so much, and he won't ever let you forget that. Every morning you wake up, and every time before you go to sleep, he'll tell you he loves you. He even sometimes tells you how much he loves you randomly during the day. He shows his affection verbally, which means he always showers you with loving words, and he thinks it's cute seeing the way you blush every time.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Sherlock would be a pretty funny best friend. He's laid back, chill, and fun to be around. You and Sherlock started being friends after he helped you with finding your father's murderer. You were grateful to him, and he spent time with you to comfort you for your loss. He wasn't the best at it, but that was the thing that made you laugh and cheer up. Being Sherlock's friend was fun since he also brought you along on some of his interesting mystery cases.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Sherlock likes cuddling sometimes, but he also likes his space when he sleeps. He doesn't mind cuddling a little, and if you want to cuddle, of course he'll cuddle with you, he just needs a little more space before he goes to sleep. He'll cuddle you by hugging you from behind, and he'll sometimes wrap his leg around you too.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

I think it goes without saying that Sherlock isn't the cleanest person. Meaning it's up to you or Watson to help him clean his mess. Also, whenever he tries to cook something, he ends up burning the food, and once he almost caused a fire in the kitchen. Because of that, he appreciates when Miss Hudson or you make him food.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

If Sherlock had to end his relationship with you, he wouldn't be able to tell you in person. He wouldn't be able to face you, and he wouldn't want to see you cry because he knew it would break him. Sherlock would probably write a letter of some sort, and ask Watson or Miss Hudson to deliver it to you. After that, Sherlock would lock himself in his room for days and he wouldn't be able to eat or sleep.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)