Parenting Headcanons

- I'd say that William wouldn't mind having a kid

- I'd say that William wouldn't mind having a kid. Though he's very preoccupied as it is, so he might not be able to devote most of his time to his kids. 

- So for now, he settled with one child and had a son. But he would make sure to spend as much quality time with him as he can. 

- When his son is very young, William loves holding him. Whether his kid is sitting in his lap while he's working, or in his arms when they're asleep. 

- William would be very patient with his kid. He knows how to deal with every tantrum. The moment the baby starts crying, William knows exactly what to do to make him calm down. He can get him to fall asleep in a matter of minutes. 

- He won't easily be fazed by anything. If changing diapers or waking up in the middle of the night bothered him, he didn't show it at all. 

- Of course, William's kid would be a genius too. William likes to help him with his studies whenever he has the time. His son would excel in every subject, reading college textbooks by his teenage years. And William would be so proud of him. 

- Louis would only settle with one kid

- Louis would only settle with one kid. Just one. And I'd imagine he'd be the father of an adorable daughter. 

- At first, Louis would be very nervous about becoming a dad, but as he held his daughter for the first time he knew he was going to do everything he could to protect her. 

- He would make sure to give his daughter all the things he lacked when he was young. Being orphaned at a young age, he wants to give his daughter all the love and affection that he lacked when he was growing up. 

- Every night, Louis would tuck his daughter to bed and give her goodnight kisses before she falls asleep.

- He's very responsible, and he'll take care of the diapers, cooking, and cleaning too if needed.

- And as she gets older, he'd teach his daughter how to cook, and she loves to help out in the kitchen. 

- I feel like his daughter would take after him a lot. She'd be shy and quiet, and everyone who meets her is always saying how adorable she is.