Chapter One

She sat her desk. Her right leg folded over her left as she watched the teacher demonstrate the lesson on the board. She was honestly quite bored. The lesson was easy and she knew the assignment would be a piece of cake. She put her elbow on the desk and leaned her cheek to rest against her palm.

A buzz from her phone brought her out of her daze. She quickly looks up to make sure the teachers back was facing her and pulled her phone into her lap seeing who texted her. A soft smile comes to her lips when she realizes who it was.

Dummy❤️- Mrs. Beifongs class is so boring. I almost fell asleep twice.

Asami- same. The class I'm in is really really boring

Dummy❤️- well since we are both bored want to go on a bathroom break?

Asami- right now?

Dummy❤️- yeah

Asami- Yeah sure

Dummy❤️- meet me by the lockers

Asami put her phone in her pocket and raises her hand. She realizes the teacher can't see her so she clears her throat. The teacher turns around and looks at Asami. "Yes?" "May I use the restroom?" "Yes but be quick." Asami thanked him and left the classroom. She walks towards the locker room.

Before you enter the locker rooms there is a small hallways which divides to the men or woman side. Once Asami was at the entrance of the small hall she was pulled into a kiss. She was shocked at first but eventually kissed back. Mako takes his hand and brings it to Asami's shirt but Asami grabs his hand. She quickly breaks the kiss.

"What's wrong?" Mako asked. "I um didn't think you wanted to meet up for that. I just-" "I know you want to wait for more but doesn't mean we can't make out." Mako shrugs. He goes to lean in for another kiss but Asami moves her head and steps out of his embrace.

Mako groans in annoyance. "Is it illegal to want to make out too?" Mako asked annoyed. "No it's not that. I just thought you wanting to see me was to talk a bit.. you know ask each other's days and just be around me." Asami says. "Well yeah I wanted to be around you but I also just wanted to show you how much I miss you." He moves closer but Asami steps back. "You can by asking my day and just being around me."

Mako rubs his hands through his hair frustrated. "Look I understand you don't want to do more than make out but your making it seem like I can't touch you at all. What's next you don't want a kiss?" He asked. Asami was about to tell him he's wrong but he just shakes his head. "Yeah whatever I need to get back to class." He says walking out. "Wait Mako.." was all Asami could say since he was gone by then.

Asami rubs her temples and walks back to class. Not too long ago Mako wanted to take the next step in the relationship. More intimacy. Asami was fine with where they were. She was comfortable with it but not taking another steps. Don't get her wrong she loves and cares for Mako she just doesn't think he's the one she wants to share that with.

But it seemed ever since Mako was more distant and if he saw her it was mainly to make out. Asami wasn't too fond of that. See she's a hopeless romantic. She loves romantic gestures in a relationship. Mako wasn't doing any of that which, to Asami, was making her slowly loose interest in the relationship. She didn't tell anyone though. They were the iconic high school couple.

The star football player and best basketball player with the cheer captain and captain of the volleyball team. She couldn't let this slight problem ruin their relationship. Asami gets back to class and slumps in her seat. Just waiting until it was time for lunch.