Chapter Eleven

*TW aggressiveness*

Korra woke up when she felt someone gently shaking her awake. "Mmm Wan there's no school I don't have a gig either let me sleep." Korra mumbles. "It's not wan." Asami says. Korra eyes widen and she jolts awake. She wasn't at Wan's she was at Asami's.

"I guess we were both tired and fell asleep." Asami says chuckling a bit. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude." Korra apologizes. "It's alright no need to apologize you weren't intruding. In fact you're very comfy person. Like I fell asleep on your back and normally that would not be comfortable and I'm rambling." Asami says blushing. "Well thanks for the compliment." Korra smiles.

Asami looks at her and laughs. Korra raises a brow. "Bad bed head?" Korra asked Asami. Asami held her stomach and she pointed. "No you.. you have writing on your face." She chokes out. Korra furrows a brow. She brings her phone up to see but her blood runs cold. 'Two missed calls from Unalaq. I slept through a gig yesterday. I'm so dead.'

"Hey you alright?" Asami asked. "Yeah I'm alright. I just wow now I really can't forget my notes it's written all over my face." Korra jokes. "Yeah. Well Lu made breakfast. I was just waiting for you. My dad also stopped by earlier and told me to tell you it was nice meeting you. I guess you really caught his eye." Asami says. "You waited for me to eat?" Korra asked. "I mean yeah of course. You're a guest. Plus Lu made crepes. He made it fire nation style and I wanted you to try some." Asami smiles.

"Thanks. I'm going to use the bathroom really quick that alright?" "Yup go right ahead." Korra got up and walked to Asmi's bathroom closing the door. She quickly called Wan since he blew up her phone.

Wan- "Korra oh my spirits your alive! You worried me so bad. Everything alright?"

Korra- "yeah I went to study at Asami's and I accidentally fell asleep."

Wan- "I'm glad to know you're okay."

Korra- "well I wouldn't say that. I fell asleep pretty early and Unalaq called with a gig and I completely missed it since I wasn't awake. I might as well build my own coffin."

Wan- "oh shit. Listen say you had something with the school and if you didn't attend it would get an investigation on you. Make up something with school. If anything happens you know who to call."

Korra- "yes I know. Well I just wanted to call and make sure you knew I was alive and all . See you later tonight."

Wan- "see ya."

Korra hung up and walks downstairs to see Asami and Lu. They ate breakfast together and finished the school work they didn't finish yesterday and went their separate ways. Korra went straight toward Unalaq house. She texted him that she was coming. She knocks on the door. Her body shakes a bit in fear. The door opens quickly and before having time to react she was dragged inside.

"I told you if you missed one you would wish you were never born." Unalaq spat. "I had a meeting with the school. If I missed it it would raises suspicion and they would have a investigation sir." Korra stumbles out. Unalaq tightens his grip on her. He grabs her face and purposefully pressed her bruise on her face causing her to wince.

"We are leaving for a gig now. You win that money understand. How many fights I bring you to you win them all." Unalaq spat. Korra didn't reply. She was glad she had her bag with her to change since she just came from Asami's. They drag her to the car and head off there way.

— —

"You had one job to do ONE.. I told you to win every fight we had today. You lost this one." Unalaq punches the girl in the face. His rings indented her smooth skin. "I need money. And you lost my money! You're worthless! You're weak! YOU LOST MY MONEY.!" Korra clenches her fist.