Chapter Thirty One

TW AGGRESSION

Korra laid on top of Asami, head lying on her chest. Asami ran her hands through Korra's hair. "Hopefully he doesn't come in early in the morning. I don't want you to get caught." Korra mumbles. "I can leave when you fall asleep." Korra turned her head to Asami. Resting her chin on her chest. "I don't want to make it seem like you have to leave after we-." "Korra I know it's not like that don't worry." Asami interrupts laughing.

"Okay, so this is going to work?" She asked nervous. "Of course, like you asked I'll tell him to go Monday so that when the police go to Unalaq you'll either be in school or boxing so you will be away from him. We got this alright?" She asked. "Okay." It didn't take long until Korra fell asleep. Asami carefully left her position. She smiles sadly at Korra as she tucks her in.

'I'm getting her out of this. No matter what it takes.'

She puts on her pants and grabs everything together. She gives Korra kiss on her forehead before leaving the train car making sure nobody is around. She went into her car and drove back home.

The following morning Asami told her father during breakfast the plan and he nodded in agreement.

Korra woke up with a smile on her face. The pillow still smelled like Asami's perfume. Vanilla cherry blossom faintly filled her nose. She sighs happily remembering everything of last night. The door opens and a large fluffy mass jumps on top of her. "Hey Naga!" She smiles petting her excited fur ball. Wan comes inside and closes the door.

"Well seems like someone is in a good mood." He says placing Naga's leash on the cooler and grabbing a bottle of water. "Yeah I actually am." "So how was it? How are your injuries? Which do you need me to touch up on?" "Actually you don't need to. Asami came over and fixed them up." Wan smirks. "So that's what you've been all smiley about." She reddesns a bit. Her lips the form a thin line.

"She going to help me get out of this. Tomorrow makes it official she's doing it. I don't know if this is the right thing or not Wan. This, I can't live like this anymore. I'm taking a stand. I'm going to see my parents again and live a normal life. Not in fear anymore. I just have to make sure they don't get hurt." Wan places a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Hey everything is going to be alright. You got this. I'm proud of you truly, this is a big step and I'll be here and makes sure it goes the way it should alright?"

Korra nods. "Now I do have to get home, but I'll stop by later alright. Take it easy." He says while getting up. "I will, I'll see you later." Once he leaves she sighs and cuddles up into Naga. "Let's just hope this goes out alright."

To her surprise Unalaq only visited once just to make sure she was there. For the entire day she laid down taking it easy. Of course she texted Asami and the others but besides that she was resting. Naga didn't mind a lazy day since she provided Korra with endless cuddles. It helped calm Korra's nerves for tomorrow. Well for the day, once it hit night her nerves were everywhere. She started pacing or tapping her leg on the ground biting her names. Naga came to her aid to help but it did for a second.

She was scared and nervous. She hoped nothing happened. Her body finally let her sleep at one thirty in the morning. So she did get a decent amount of sleep before school. She decided she wanted to dress up a bit since today was a big day. So she wore black ripped jeans, her white high top sneakers, and her somewhat oversized white long sleeve that had a penguin on it. "Well off to school. I'll see you later today. Everything is going to be alright." She says while petting her dog.