Chapter Thirty Three

TW you're going to hate me for the time skips in this chapter. Im probably going to be murdered by Lin for this, which I've accepted. Pero there's a method to my madness😌.

A year. A solid year since she's gone missing and nothing. Though having Senna and Tonraq stay at their house it wasn't the same. All of them still had the heavy weight on their shoulders from Korra missing and nothing has happened.

Lin didn't stop, she tried everything she could but eventually everyone told her to give it a rest, to drop it. Some officers threatened to quit if she didn't drop the case. They weren't getting anywhere. The most they could do is put up posters and hope for the best. By now everyone knew Korra as they missing avatar' since her fighting name had gone around.

After a while Tonraq and Senna has decided to go back to the south. Sadder than when they arrived. They thanked the Sato's for their hospitality and left. Before Senna left Asami actually gave her a hug which shocked Senna a bit since Asami didn't really seem like the touchy person. Someone that reminded her of Korra, the closest she could get to her was leaving her too.

Her feelings took over and she hugged her tightly. Of course Senna returned the hug whispering a 'I miss her too.' After that Asami went back to her room. Her friends came over and comforted her and brought her out more. Like how Asami always wore Korra's hoodie Bolin always wore the beanie he took from Korra. It had the words 'Avatar' stitched in blue and it was black.

He and Korra were play fighting once and he took it off her head and took it. He at first forgot he had took it but doing some digging in his room he was glad he found it and now wore it everyday. Everyone of course had a piece of Korra they had everyday. Jinora always read Korra's favorite book. Opal played their song they jammed out to every time it played. Kai kept the huge drawing they did together hung over his bed.

In the nurses office, Kya kept a picture of Korra on her desk. It was her and Korra when she was younger. Missing her two front teeth and was pudgy. Kya would often remember the amount of cookies she had to promise Korra just to take the photo. Toph kept Korra's gloves hung in her office. Often times her and Tahno would both since and talk about fights between the two.

After police took the evidence from the train car, Wan would sneak in with Naga and just sit there for hours. Sometimes Asami would visit him there and they both sat in silence with Naga by their side.

— —

"I'm surprised your still alive." "Hm?" "Well most people who would try what you did would be killed. A kid did that to Viper once and he killed him on spot." Korra rolls her eyes. At least once a week he reminded her of this. "Would have rather been killed honestly. Also Unalaq needs me. Without me he's broke. So he wasn't going to kill me." She shrugs wrapping her hands. "I guess that's true. Well in bad terms of events you became my friend so that had to have been a positive." He says fixing his shoes.

"Yeah I guess. I mean besides the time I beat you and you gave me vipers money." "Yeah true. But I never told you my name then but now I did so we are better aquatinted." "Korra Hasook hurry the hell up." They both sighed. "You miss the city K?" Korra looks straight ahead of her. She looks down at her thumb that had a letter on it.

"Yeah I do." "Well you've been on the run for two years now, maybe you will go back." Korra scrunched her face.

'I was kidnapped and threatened. I didn't go on the run.'

"Don't know. Just depends on where we get gigs." "So are you now going to tell me why you got a letter A on your thumb? You never told me why? Let me get. Is it the ace for cards? I mean it's red so maybe it's Ace of hearts. Or diamonds" "Sure, you can go with that. Now let's go before we get our asses beat." She says walking towards the door. She looks down at her wrists. Always bruised and cuts around them. Especially her ankles. She sighs walking into the crowd.