Chapter Ten

* TW harsh language and aggressiveness (homophobia)*

Korra walked in and caustically closed the door behind her. "Where were you exactly?" Unalaq asked. He never cared what time Korra came home. As long as she came on time for her gigs and eventually showed up. So Korra knew he knew something. "I was just out with a friend sir." Korra asmserd honestly. "A friend? You mean the same one whom you came with last time and got touchy with?" He asked raising his voice. He didn't give Korra a chance to answer.

"I saw you with her. Laughing and hugging and blushing and getting all touchy with her. You like her! Your gay aren't you!" His voice boomed in the house. Korra felt her stomach drop. The color on her face fell to a white. Unalaq harshly grabs Korra and rips off the bandaid on her nose. "You gay bitch. I won't allow that sin in my house. You want to like girls huh? You want to act like a boy. So be it." He grabs her by her hair and drags her.

"Wait uncle please! She's just a friend! Please I'm sorry sir." Korra pleads as he dragged her. He brings her to the kitchen. Zaheer grabs a hold of Korra. He harshly bends her over so she's hovering the sink. She heard a knife being drawn out. "No please sir I'm sorry please! She's just a friend I promise don't do this!" Korra cries. She felt Unalaq grab her hair roughly. With one aggressive slice he cuts off her hair.

Korra heard the sound of the blade cutting her hair and she froze. Zaheer let her go and Unalaq grabbed her face. He waves her hair in the air. "You want to act like a boy be a boy. There will be no lesbians in my house." He smacks her across the face. "You disgust me." He says. He throws her on the ground. "Get your stuff and leave." He growls.

He throws her hair at her. Korra cries as she watches her hair fall on the ground. "Did you hear me!" He grabbed her and drags her to her room. "Leave!" He yells throwing her into her room. She shakily grabs her things and puts them into a bag crying. She put all her things into two bags. She didn't have much to begin with so it wasn't a lot to take. She walks out her room.

Unalaq grabs her arm and turns her to him. "If you go to the police about it I'll send someone after you and they will kill you. When I need you for gigs and money you come here. If you don't you'll wish you were never born." Unalaq spat. Naga kept barking at them from her cage. "Get your mutt and leave!" Unalaq yells. Korra rushes over and picks Naga up and walks out of the house. The door slams behind her and she cries. She puts Naga down and feels her hair.

'It's gone! It's all gone. Why couldn't he believe me. Why does he have to treat me like this! I'm his niece. All I want is the love of a uncle but he sees me as a abomination. A pawn to use in his game of chess.'

Korra walks out with Naga following her. She gets out her phone and calls Wan.

Wan- "hey midget what's up?"

Korra- "h-hey can I s-stay over you place. I have n-I where to go."

Wan- "I'm on my way right now."

Not even a few minutes later Wan pulls up. He quickly gets out of his car and brought Korra in for a hug. He held her close as she cried. "Shhh it's alrigh it's alright I'm here." He cooks. Korra grips to him and cries. Naga whimpered below. "Alright let's go
To my place alright." Wan says. Korra nods and they enter his car. He drives off to his house.

"Unalaq thought I was with Asami. He saw us at the skate park. He kicked me out of the house and if I call the police I will be killed. I still work for him though. So me telling you this you can't go to the police about it or it's my life On the line." Korra says looking out the window.

"What he's dis is fucked up. If I could punch him I would. Shit I'd stab him. And I'm a no violence kind of guy. And I won't tell anyone. As much as I want to I won't for you. Once we get to my place I'll get everything ready for you. Okay. You eat?" "Not hungry." "Alright." Wan drive to his house.