Chapter Five

Korra went down the steps to see everyone in the living room. "Ah! Korra just in time. Bolin and Opal are the first at a dance battle. We are going against each other in just dance to see who would win." Kai says. "This seems cool. I've never done this before." Korra says. Kai gasps. "How have you been living??" Kai asked dramatically. "Tough question." She jokes. Well not really jokes.

She watches as Bolin and Opal dance. She found it funny and cool looking. "Hey how are you enjoying everything?" Mako asked her. "It's good actually." She replies. He continues to make conversation with her. She looks over to see Asami sitting by herself. Asami looks at Mako and Korra and sighs. Korra then looks at Mako to see he was looking at Asami in the corner of his eye. 'This petty asshole.' Korra thinks. While he was in mid convo with her she gets up and walks over to Asami.

"What you doing all by yourself?" Korra asked. " just enjoying my space." Asami shrugs. She gets a notification on her phone. Korra saw her face sadden and Mako her up and leave. "Hey don't worry about him spoiling your night. Alright?" Korra says kindly. Asami perks up her head and nods. "Hey I think I know something that my cheer you up." Korra says. Asami turns to her. "What's that?" She asked. "Close your eyes and stick out your hands." Korra says.

Asami raises a brow but does what Korra asked. She felt Korra flip her hands then kept her hands next to hers. "Okay open them." Korra says. Asami opens her eyes. She looks down at their hands and a her eyes widen. "I saw everyone else matched with someone and well this is my first time I'm getting my nails done so thought you could have a matching buddy." Korra says sheepishly.

Her nails were painted black and on the middle finger has a smiley face. It made Asami laugh a bit. She has a smoke design on her middle finger and her finger nails were painted red with black designs. Korra smiley face was red and so was her thumb. She grabs Korra's hand to bring it closer. "I'm taking a picture." Asami says. She takes a picture of their nails, laughing in the process showing Korra how to show her nails in a picture.

"This is so cute thank you!" Asami says. "Hey no problem." Korra says. They both turn back to watch as Opal and Bolin we're finishing the dance. "I bet I could beat you at that game." Korra says. "Pfft have you ever even played?" Korra shocked her head. "I'm definitely going to beat you." Asami says. "Alright let's makes a bet." Korra challenges. "Alright. List the rewards."

"Hmm alright If I win you have to spend a whole entire day doing what I like to do. If you win I spend an entire day doing what you like to do." Korra says. "Hmm alright deal." Asami says. Both girls shook on it. Asami didn't mind cause that means either way she got to be around her more and her to know the girl.

Once Opal and Bolin finishes Korra and Asami rushes and gets ready. Kai explained to Korra what she had to do. They both danced and they both really got into to. Wu took a video and everyone else laughed at time at the way the girls danced. At the end surprisingly Korra beat Asami by just a hair. "Wow first time and you beat Asami! You're good." Bolin says. "Yeah beginners luck." Asami teases.

They both sit down giving the remotes to Kai and Jinora. "So you're the winner. I have to do what you like for a whole day." Asami says slumping into the couch. "Hey how about I'll give you one day to do it too. My day comes first though." Korra says. Asami face brightens up. "Deal!" They sit next to each other and watch everyone dance.

Right now Wu and Opal were dancing. They both really went hard on the song. A door bell interiors the song. "PIZZA!" Bolin and Kai shouts running to the door. They come back with four pizza boxes. Korra can smell the new food. It was intoxicating yet strange to her.

"Alright everyone save at least one slice from each box. Korra has never tried pizza." Bolin says. Kai gasps. "You have never tried pizza!" He says in disbelief. "Nope. I only ate food the tribe made." Korra shrugged. "You don't even eat any food from here with your uncle?" Opal asked. Korra face shifted and her posture stiffened. She didn't exactly mean to react that way just hearing about her uncle is a touchy topic.