Chapter Thirty Two

"You think we can go out to eat I'm starving and I bet Korra is too." Wu says laying at a weird angle in the back seat. "Yeah sure I'll see what she wants to eat." Asami says from the front. As they got closer they saw police cars around the gym. Wu sat up straight leaning closer to the front. Asami eyes widened and her heart quickened. She stops the car and gets out with Wu following.

"Hey sorry but you can't go any further." A officer says to them. "Please let me speak to someone what going-." "Hey let her through." A voice said. The officer did and Asami and Wu walked towards the entrance. "Chief Beifong." Wu says. "What's going on? What happened where's Korra?" Asami asked. Lin sighed. "We went over and nobody was there. All that was left was her phone. She's currently missing however we are sending a search party after her."

Asami's blood ran cold. Everything froze. She could hear Wu talk but it was all muffled.

'She's missing? How she was just here. We were going to watch a movie and everything was going to be fine. I just dropped her off. He said nothing would happen why?'

Asami dropped on her knees. "Hey woah you alright kid?" Lin asked. Wu caught her before she fell hard. "MiMi. Hey can you hear me?" Wu asked. "How? How is she missing I just dropped her off I- I told her it would be okay I-." She starts to sob. Lin goes on one knee placing a hand on her shoulder. "Hey hey listen. You can help us try and find her alright? Your dad is at the station getting questioned. I can take you both there. Are you okay to answer questions? They can help us find her.?"

Asami slowly nodded and Wu helped her up. "I can bring her since she brought her car." Wu says. "Wu I've seen you drive, I don't want to have you arrested for speeding so get your ass in the back of the car." She says. She turns to her mother. "I'm going to drop these two off and come back." She says. "Good I need my space from you pestering me with questions I don't know." She grumbles.

"I'm just trying to find Korra." Lin sighs. "I know. I just couldn't get to her in time before she sprinted off so I just need a breather." Toph says while walking away. Lin walks to Asami's car and drove them to the station.

The car ride was silent. Asami sat in the back with Wu as he kept a arm around her comforting her. Millions of thoughts raced through her mind. Once they were in the station Asami became nervous with the amount of officers running around trying to get ready to send a search part for Korra.

Her Korra.

The one that said they were going to cuddle and watch a movie together. Telling her she would see her later. The Korra that promised to tell her if anything went wrong. Something went wrong and she found out from someone who wasn't Korra.

The minute she saw her father she bolted to him. "Asami!" He says. He wraps his arms around her and hugs her. She sobs into his chest. "Dad s-she's gone how can that happen you said everything will be okay she'll be okay I-I I can't." She cries into his chest. He clutches her tighter. "I'm sorry Asami. I promise we will find her." He says keeping his own tears in. Lin cleared her throat, not harshly but just to get there attention.

"I don't want to interrupt but are you able to answer questions to help us in any way?" She asked. Asami sniffles and pulls away from her father. She nods and they walk into the interrogation room. Lin allowed Wu to stay by her side since she needed the comfort and so he could be questioned to. They kept Hiroshi in a different room asking different questions since he's the one who brought this to their attention. After the questioning they were free to go.

Lin promised Asami if they found any news on Korra they would let her know. Asami met with Hiroshi in the waiting room. "If you want you can spend the night Wu." He offers. "Do you want your space tonight?" Wu asked. Asami nodded her head. "Thanks for the offer but I should head back home. I'll let everyone in our friend group know, you think that's alright?" "We'll they are going to find out eventually so it's better to know the truth before the media or anything messes with it." Wu nodded at Hiroshi's answer.