Chapter Two

*alarm rings*

"Ugh what the hell." She reaches over to shut off her alarm. After misses the button on her phone multiple times she finally hit the snooze button. She lays back down deciding a few more minutes wouldn't hurt. As she got comfortable she felt something leap onto her bed. Then a rough tongue glided against her face leaving a thick trail of saliva.

"NAGA!" Korra groans wiping off her dogs saliva. The dog happily wags her tail. Korra crosses her arms over her chest. "Geez not even five minutes more." She reluctantly gets up and gets ready for school. This is her first time going to a public school so she was quite nervous. She washes up and puts on a decent outfit. Well that's how she saw it.

A pair of dark blue baggy jeans and a tight short sleeve blue shirt. It exposed her belly button so she just threw on a oversized white hoodie if she the outfit was a issue. She put on her white high tops and put her long brown hair in a high ponytail with her side bangs and a few strands left out. She grabs her phone and her backpack and heads quietly down the hallway.

She hopes and prays he's not awake. And to her luck he was asleep. Sprawled out on the couch gripping onto a bottle for dear life. Korra thinks about the fight last night. She could still feel the bruises from yesterday. She got pretty banged up from loosing and her uncle wasn't fond of that. She decided to make him breakfast and leave a note just to be on the safe side.

She fed Naga and gave her some pets before heading out. She grabbed her skateboard and popped in her head phones in and skated to school. The wind blowing on her face calms her nerves. They suddenly reappear when she faces the gigantic building. She gulps at the amount of students flooding inside. She kicks up her board and walks into the building.

Finding the office was a no brainer since it was right at the front and filled with teachers. She walks inside to see a lady at the desk. "What can I help you with?" The lady asked. "I'm a new student. Korra Smith." She replies. The lady smiles. "Ah yes. Well hello Korra I'm Principal Cheokyi. Here's your schedule I'll show you your locker and first classroom." She says.

Korra followed the woman as they weave through the crowd of students. "Here is your locker. Luckily for you your first class is diagnal from your locker which is that door." She points. Korra nods. "If you need anything feel free to ask." She smiles. Korra smiles back and the principal left. Korra puts her stuff in her locker and walks to her class. Even though it seems the morning was a bit of a free time Korra just decided to stay close to the door. Stay in her own little world.

That was soon to be broken when she saw her approaching. "My my my it's amazing to see a lovely face again." The girl says. She looks Korra up and down and licks her lips. "You look amazing as always. Since when did you come to my school?" "Since today." Korra replies bluntly. "Well that's good to know. I know you have known me from outside of school but do me a favor." She slams her hand against the wall near Korra's face.

"If you say anything about what happened between us or even think that I'll I've you special treatment you'll see what happened and your not going to like it." Kuvira says gliding her finger against Korra's jaw. Korra smacks her hand away. "Yeah yeah wasn't dreaming about it now can you leave me be." Korra replies. She wasn't in the mood to start trouble on the first day. Especially with a one night.

The bell rang causing it to cut Kuvira's response. "See ya later stallion." Kuvira smirks. She kisses her palm and smacks Korra's cheek walking away. Korra looks back confused.

'So one minute she doesn't want me to say anything probably because she's not out but then she uses my nickname and somewhat kisses me on the cheek like it doesn't scream gay. Never linking up with her again. Thinking I'm obsessed with you headass."