Chapter Twenty Six

Normally most people wouldn't be happy to see a train car but Korra was ecstatic. After a power nap and Unalaq not bugging her she just wanted to lay on a bed and sleep. She still had a few days of her "family death" vacation and Unalaq had a case meaning no gigs, well unless Zaheer finds a good one and brings her himself, but besides that she can finally rest.

She walks inside and closes the door behind her. She knew Naga was with wan so she happily laid on the bed and closed her eyes to find some sleep. Well that sleep lasted a hour until she was awoken by a overly excited dog. "Naga! Come on I'm trying to sleep." She groans. She felt bad when Naga whines and ears went down. "I'm sorry, come here." Naga ears perked and she licks her owner, to death, and basically hugs her.

"Naga you can't run off like that. Wait. Korra? You're here?" Wan asked panting, meaning Naga ran and he had to catch up. "Yeah, Unalaq has a case and we needed to come back." She says moving her face to the side to not get licked in the mouth. "I'm glad your back, I was worried about you." He walks up to hug her and his eye widen. "What happened?"

He asked. She furrowed her brow. "What?" She asked. He gestured to her eye. "She takes out a hand mirror and looks to see her eye swollen and turning black and blue. She then takes note the scratches on her face and the gash, plus the eyebrow bandaid. "Oh wow I didn't even notice, I got a solid hit in the face last match, Ouu that one is going to hurt. And the rest are just scratches." She says.

"I can give you stuff to help you heal it and properly stitch up the gash. Why don't you come over to my place, actually sleep somewhere besides a train car." He says. "Alright." She gets up and throws on a hoodie putting it over so you couldn't see her face.

They walked out and Naga stayed by Korra's side. "Have your told your friends you're here? I think you should tell Asami first since she's been the most worried." He says. "I haven't told them because Unalaq broke my phone, that's why I haven't responded to you. Also I don't want to tell them yet because well I have to take care of my eye first." She gestured. "I think you should. But hey not my funeral when she finds out you were here. Anyways I mean you could drop by and surprise her today." He shrugs.

Korra liked that idea of surprising her. And she had school so she could surprise her later and her rest. But there was a problem. "My eye Wan. The scratches I wouldn't care about but the eye." Korra says. "I have things to take care of the swelling, and the power of makeup." He says dramatically. "Make up? You know how to do that?" She asked. "No but my girlfriend does. She's a cosmetologist." He shrugs.

"Ouuuu your girlllfriendd." Korra says making him blush. "Yeah, hey this is a perfect time for you to meet her. Although it's to patch you up but still." He says excitedly. "Can't wait."

The minute Korra stepped into Wan's house she went upstairs to his bedroom and fell right to sleep with Naga right by her side. Of course Wan didn't mind her stealing his bed since she needed sleep. He sat on his bungee chair and played some video games to pass time. He heard Korra yawn and looked at his watch then back at the girl who was sitting upright on his bed.

"Go back to sleep you have only been asleep for three hours." He says. "Yeah well I can't sleep. I think it might be the wounds or something, like it hurts a lot." She says. Wan puts down his controller and walks over to the bed. Korra lifts up her shirt halfway just so he could see the wounds. "Alright come on, let's get you properly patched up." He says.

— —

"I think that I'm going to move back with Mako, he seemed to have changed and we have been talking about it and why he acted the way he did." Bolin says as he eats his sandwich. "I'm glad you two aren't fighting anymore and that Mako is Um well." Wu says. "Me too, as much as I love you living with me, it's good to know you're getting things better with your brother." Asami says to him. "Thanks, You helped me out a lot Asami." "Of course."