Chapter Twenty Two

Asami woke up happy the next morning. Of course after her day with Korra who wouldn't be. She smiles at the stuffed dinosaur next to her. She told Lu about their adventure yesterday and her father came home early so she informed him to. Lu washed the stuffed animal for her while she told her father.

Both her father and Lu are very fond of Korra which is a good thing. Asami always thought if she should get acquainted with Korra's uncle or family. Since hers already loves to hear about Korra. But of course she would only when Korra wanted her too. She quickly got ready for school and ate breakfast with her father before heading out.

However her excitement didn't last when she didn't see Korra at all that day. And it continued like that for days. Everyone grew worried and blew up her phone to get no reply back. After three days Asami started to become panicky. She was in her class tapping on her paper with her pencil dazing out. She hasn't been paying attention she was too busy thinking about Korra.

Asami heard something slam on her desk and looked up to see Wu standing before her. "Hey talk to me." He says. "Where could she be? She hasn't answered, she didn't tell us she was leaving like where could she be?" She asked. Wu sighed. "I know I'm worried too. I was told she left due to a family death. Maybe we should ask other people outside the school alright?" He says placing his hands on hers.

"Alright. Is class over I want to go home." She says. "Yes it has been for ten minutes now. I was standing in front of you the entire time." He giggles. "Oh sorry." She says getting up. "You think we can stop by the bubble tea place? I could really go for one." Wu asked. "Yeah of course." They both walked out and went to their lockers before going to Asami's car.

"I wonder why it seems like everyone else is so calm about it. Maybe she did leave for a family death but she could have told us. Or that she was leaving at all you know." Asami says as she gets into the drive thru.

"Everyone else is worried also. Bolin has interrogated every kid at school, he's blew up her phone, checked everywhere, Opal has to help calm him down but even she's worried. Kai and Jinora have been asking around as well. Jinora was the one who told me a family death happened and she left because of it. Her father works with the school so he told her. Kai was about to put up flyers but Jinora had to conivnce him not to. We are worried we just try to be strong for each other." He says.

Asami sighs. She knew she wasn't the only one worried, they care a lot about her too. "Plus you know how Korra is never on her phone, maybe she just forgot cause she's going through something and needs some space. We have to give her that." Wu says. Asami nods. She orders their drinks and grabs them before driving towards Wu's house.

"Do you know anyone who knows her outside of school?" He asked sipping his drink. "Umm well Wan. She talks about him a lot. She says he's like her older brother." "Well then we could ask him. I remember kind of where he lives." Wu says. "Hopefully he won't find it weird us stopping by his house." Asami says. Wu giggles. "He might but a lot of people knows where he lives so shouldn't be that bad."

Asami turns the corner and smiles. "We might not have to find him at his house. Look he's right there." She says. Wu looks to see Wan walking a fluffy white dog. Asami pulls over and rolls down Wu's window. "Wan right? I'm Asami, Korra's friend." She says. "Oh yeah I've heard of you. Korra talks about you like all the time. It's nice to put a face on you." He says.

Naga barks happily waving her tail. "And it looks like Naga says hi too." He says. "I never knew you had a dog Wan she's so cute." Wu squeals. "Oh this is Korra's dog I'm dog sitting for her." He says. "What! Korra has a dog. How come I never met her. Is it okay if I pet her?" He asked. "Yeah sure." Wu put down his drink and hopped out of the car to pet Naga.