Chapter I: Complex

Gojo Satoru is a cold man

Gojo Satoru is a cold man. Despite his happy go lucky attitude towards his students, close colleagues and his own friends, he's a cold man. Although, calling him a cold man would do him injustice, rather calling his personality complex would be more fitting. He's a man who at times has an attitude of a child, nonchalant, playful and charming- yet, unsympathetic and most definitely cruel to the sorcerer executives, and the jujutsu council. 

Gojo Satoru is a cold man. He's confident, he knows exactly what he was capable of, he knows that he is the strongest and most powerful sorcerer in the Jujutsu World. Sukuna is no easy feat for other Jujutsu Sorcerers, but to Gojo Satoru? Sukuna was nothing more than just a plaything, that if he wanted to, could easily kill. He can be the most cold-blooded individual in the battlefield, that if he had no choice, he will choose the destruction of his enemy- even if that meant that the death of many innocent lives; of course, he would never intentionally take the life of an innocent person. 

Gojo Satoru is a cold man. He's a man who towered over all his students, standing over one hundred and ninety centimeters and most definitely attracted several women who went pass him. His ethereal white hair, coupled with his iridescent ocean blue eyes has always been a ladies' man and he knows it. I mean, who wouldn't fall for him? He has the charming looks, and most definitely the most believable facade. 

Gojo Satoru was a cold man, till he met you. A young girl who had the most gorgeous, coruscating golden eyes, that every time he looked at you- he felt like he was suffocating. His heart clenched and his hands would start shaking, to him the feeling of seeing you, felt unreal. Your eyes opposing his cold blue eyes, shined brightly, like the sun on a warm morning. To him, you were the sun and he was the moon- he revolved around you. You made Gojo Satoru feel nervous, on edge. A feeling that felt unfamiliar to him, especially to a man like him, a man who only knew confidence and brimmed of it. You made him feel like a school girl who had an unrequited love for a boy that was unattainable, you were unattainable in his eyes. And that shouldn't be possible, right?

Gojo Satoru was a cold man. But your gleaming, kind eyes and the way you smiled, the way you laughed, always brought him back down to earth, even as he rode the high of knowing no one could resist him and he had almost everything- one look at you and he felt, soft, tender-hearted. You made him feel vulnerable. To him, you will always be his first and final love. No matter how many girls he'd go on dates with, all he saw was you, to the point it became pointless to even bother going on dates; you were endgame for him. 

"Sato-Kun.."

"Earth to Sato.."

"Satoru-Kun if you don't wake up, I'm going to eat all these Kikufukus on my own!" And with that Satoru's eyes opened wide to only be met with those golden orbs, but to his dismay, he sat up too quickly and slammed his forehead to yours. "Owwww" you groaned in pain, as you looked at him with one eye still close and the other one open, before giggling. "Geez Sato, I came here bearing gifts and this is what I get!" You continued to laugh, as he felt his cheeks become tainted with pink, with blood slowly creeping up his cheeks. 

You were as beautiful as when he first met you on that field filled with flowers, the way you laughed, the way you carried yourself- you were his weakness

You were as beautiful as when he first met you on that field filled with flowers, the way you laughed, the way you carried yourself- you were his weakness. "Sato, are you okay? Do you have a fever? You look really red." As you were about to put the back of your palm against his forehead, he smacked it away. "I'm okay, now where's my Kikufukus!" You chuckled, "yes, yes, just your Kikufukus." You smiled softly as you set the box of sweets beside him, "eat up Mr. Sweet Tooth." And with that, the two of you sat in sweet silence. 

Gojo Satoru was a cold man, as long as you were always beside him

━━━━━━━━

Hello friends! Soooooooooo, I like died lol, I mean metaphorically of course. After years of leaving, and not writing even once, I was actually inspired after rewatching Jujutsu Kaisen for like, the hundredth times. And having a massive crush on this man, I couldn't resist writing about him. It's literally impossible to not daydream about this man, so I was, inspired lol. It's my first book that I'm publishing, after like, 5 years. Can you believe that? This man literally broke my writers block. And I thought, why not share this to the Wattpad community? There's not a lot of books about this manzzzz, so 👀👀👀. 

I hope ya'll like it hehe! I may or may not be updating more, cause I'm honestly catching myself daydreaming about Gojo like 24/7, and why not put that into words right?

Well, I shall see ya'll later friends! Hope you enjoyed this short prologue! :)

Peace!