Chapter XXVII: Group Battle 1

Sweat dripped from your forehead down to the sides of your temples, as you looked up at the pink haired student, who was almost at his limit

Sweat dripped from your forehead down to the sides of your temples, as you looked up at the pink haired student, who was almost at his limit. "Yuji-kun, keep your guard up. Remember, all of you are allowed to use your Jujutsu, I'll be alright even without using my Jujutsu." They all looked at you in worry, still afraid of giving it their all with you- in fear that they'll hurt you. You sighed, your once kind eyes darkened. "Alright if you won't, then I'll have to just force you all." With those words escaping your lips, you quickly flashed behind Yuji. 

"Sensei-!" As you brought your fist up in an attempt to get a hit on Yuji's, Toge quickly unzipped the zipper of his uniform and yelled. "Don't move!" Just like that you were frozen in place, your eyes widened in surprise. Once you were able to finally move once again, you shot the young boy a thumbs up. "Great job!" His cheeks became tinted a light shade of pink, while the others gave him a pat in the back. (Y/N) grinned at her students, feeling like a proud parent. 

"Let's keep going! One more round and I'll let you all rest until the group battle." They all cheered in delight, while you got ready and got into your fighting stance. "Bring it your all-.." Your attention was soon averted away from your students and to Utahime and Gojo that were walking at the hallway of the balcony. 'They must've just left the meeting room' You thought, observing the way Gojo kept teasing Utahime. He was laughing, while Utahime kept smacking him, but it looked like she was enjoying herself. 

'When was the last time Satoru laughed that hard

'When was the last time Satoru laughed that hard..'

The sudden swift movement of the air caused for your attention to be redirected back to your students, Megumi's Black Divine Dog launching itself upwards as it tried to bite you. But due to your reflex, you extended your hand out and accidentally put up a blood barrier, causing for the Divine Dog to be launched backwards. 

A soft gasp was escaped from your lips upon the realization of what you've done, "I'm sorry.. Return.." You mumbled, approaching the Divine dog and ruffling the top of its head, as it dissipated back to its user. "I'm sorry Megumi, I don't know what came upon me.." He shook his head, "It's alright Sensei, I guess we win, you used your Jujutsu." You released a hearty laugh, giving the raven haired boy a closed eyed smile. "I lost! All of you get a break now! Rest up." They all cheered, some even running back into the Jujutsu High's common room, while some went to the vending machines to get snacks and drinks.