Chapter IX: Cursed Womb Must Die

A/N: This is somewhat canon to both anime and manga, beware if you don't want to be spoiled!

━━━━━━━━

When you woke up the morning after the Roppongi trip, there he was in your arms, asleep with his infinity inactive

When you woke up the morning after the Roppongi trip, there he was in your arms, asleep with his infinity inactive. Satoru always did look peaceful in his sleep, his facial features relaxed and the sound of his steady breathing against your chest made you feel at ease- knowing that he was able to have such a peaceful sleep in your arms. You ran your fingers through his soft white locks, which resulted to him groaning and hugging you tighter.

"Go back to sleep my love.." He murmured against your chest, you chuckled. "I would love to Sato.. But we both have businesses to attend to today. You have a mission across Japan today, and I have to go watch the three students that will be going to the West Tokyo City Eishuu Juvenile Detention Center today." He sighed, looking up at you, revealing his sapphire eyes.

"Should we just elope? Run away, get a house by the sea.. Have kids, that'll have my looks of course.." You chuckled, shaking your head. "How about we do what we need to today, and when you get back, we'll start the process of moving into that new apartment of yours.. And then we can talk about this topic again." He grinned at you, as he tried to reach up and kiss you on the lips, but you turned your head away.

"Lemme brush my teeth first." You told Satoru, as you tried to release yourself from his grasp, "(Y/N). Give me my morning kiss." He told you as he tightened his arms around your waist, you rolled your eyes at him and gave him quick peck, before running off to the bathroom.

After the two of you got to shower and ready for work, the both of you always made sure to eat breakfast together

After the two of you got to shower and ready for work, the both of you always made sure to eat breakfast together. "Where are you headed today?" You asked, as you settled two plates down on the table, that contained scrambled eggs, bacon and rice. "I think Yaga wants me to check out a curse in Nagasaki, after the bombing there, that place was never quite able to rest nor be free from curses that keep resurging every now and then." Satoru answered, as he grabbed the two of you coffee from the kitchen, except his was essentially just a pure sugar drink- because it contained like 20 sugar packs in there.