Chapter XIII: A Letter

Satoru and (Y/N) headed to Yaga's office, as soon as she got changed into her proper uniform

Satoru and (Y/N) headed to Yaga's office, as soon as she got changed into her proper uniform. (Y/N) had her arm around Satoru's arm, her hand tightly holding unto his forearm, while Satoru had his hand on top of the one that she's using to hold unto him. It only took the two of you a couple of minutes to reach his office, from the Hospital Bay Area.

Satoru knocked for you, and you two soon heard the 'come in' from inside the room. Satoru opened the door and the two of you were met by Yaga sitting, drinking his tea. "(Y/N), I see you're doing much better." He spoke, as he eyed the way you were holding unto Gojo. You nodded, as you bowed to him. "All thanks to Shoko's Reversed Healing Technique, may I?" You asked, as you eyed the seats. Yaga nodded and you sat down next to Gojo, who was already sitting down.

"So I'm sure you're curious as to why I called you here, not sure why Gojo's here." Yaga spoke, as Satoru crossed his arms in front of his chest. "I'm here to ask you to rethink of your decision on only staying as a teacher, I want you to continue being a Jujutsu Sorcerer." You pursed your lips together, before taking a deep breath in.

You looked straight into Yaga's sunglasses, "You already know my answer to that Yaga-San." He nodded, "I know you don't want to. I know you no longer wish to partake on being in the front lines long ago. But (Y/N), you and I, even Gojo, know of your potential. You're not a Grade 1 Sorcerer for no reason." You were about to interrupt Yaga, but he kept going. "I know you wished to have left the Jujutsu World long ago and if it weren't for Gojo, you would've left completely. But after hearing from Fushiguro about your selfless action, and you even used your technique on the field after years of not being out in the field- made me realize that you were always meant to be out in the front lines, (Y/N)."

You looked down at your hands that were resting on your lap, they were shaking. "Your parents wished for you to not be involved in this world, I know how much they wanted to keep you away from the Jujutsu World." Yaga observed how you furrowed your eyebrows together, and the frown that was forming on your lips. "They wished to protect you, but it truly is funny how fate works. In the end, no matter how hard you tried to leave, you're still here." You clenched your teeth together, knowing that Yaga was correct in everything that he was saying.

" You clenched your teeth together, knowing that Yaga was correct in everything that he was saying