Chapter XXXIX: Stargazing

"So, what'd you and Megumi talk about?"

The older man asked, as he entered the room from the showers with nothing else on- besides his joggers and a collared shirt that was unbuttoned. "Nothing much, just reminisced a bit on the past." The woman watched her lover dry his hair with the towel, drops of water falling from his hair to his chiseled chest. "I wouldn't call that 'nothing much', the two of you seemed to be distracted in your own world." She snickered, feeling the side of the bed dip a bit. "Don't tell me you're jealous of a young boy, who thinks of me as nothing more than a mother figure." He scoffed, throwing the towel to a nearby chair, before wrapping his arms around his lover's waist.

"Not jealous, just wanna know the details. Since, you know, we don't keep things from each other.." He pouted, the Raven haired woman rolling her eyes at the child-like nature of her sweet lover boy. "He just wanted to say thank you.." She started, closing the book she was reading and setting it to the bedside table on her right. "For taking care of him and his sister for all these years.. I'm guessing being here with the other students, must've made him miss his sister a bit more." Caressing the snowy haired man's locks, she felt him sigh softly against her stomach.

Fushiguro Tsumiki

Fushiguro Tsumiki.

The older sister of Fushiguro Megumi, not much is known about her, besides the fact she's his step sister. She was incredibly sweet and diligent, taking care of a younger brother that seemed to want nothing to do with her. Megumi did get into a lot of fights in middle school and with both (Y/N) and Gojo being busy with their own missions, Tsumiki was the one left to take care of Megumi- while they were out on their business trips.

Then, she went unto her third year at Junior high in Saitama Urami East. Neither Gojo nor (Y/N) were present when this occurrence had happened, the day that she went to the Yasohachi Bridge with two of her classmates. It was during this time she was cursed, then fell into a deep sleep that she would never wake up from. No one could figure out what exactly was wrong with her, until Gojo came and examined her- the rest would ultimately be history.

"Still no changes in her status, Tsumiki's?" The man didn't respond for a minute, before finally speaking of the quietest of responses. "No." He let go of his lover's waist and pushed himself up, to get a better look at his (Y/N). "No changes in vitals, nothing, it was as if she..." The woman pressed her index finger against his lips, no longer wanting to hear anymore of the young girl's fate. The mere thought that Tsumiki may never wake up, the thought of seeing Megumi's devastated stature- it all pained her. There was a chance, she knew it, the young girl is strong- she'll wake up.. She will, won't she?