Chapter VI: A Distant Memory

The sound of the gun cocked behind your head

The sound of the gun cocked behind your head. You took a sharp inhale, as you realized what was happening. Both Satoru Gojo and you were being held at gunpoint, but the target wasn't you- it was Satoru. All they wanted was Satoru Gojo's head, to kill him. 

To your dismay, both of you were only kids during this time, Satoru's full strength hasn't been unveiled yet- he didn't have the same infinity in the past, as he did in the present. The eleven year old young boy could only look at you with fear in his ocean blue eyes, the fear of the inevitable. How did all of this even begin? The two of you were just playing in the park, where did it all go wrong? Your vision tunneled in, as you heard the trigger get pulled. 

Were you going to die?

The next few moments were a blur. All you felt was the splatter of warm blood on your back. As you opened your mouth, preparing to scream in terror. You felt yourself being shaken awake, and you woke up in cold sweat, warm tears still spilling out of your eyes. Then you met those scintillating, ocean blue eyes, it was Gojo Satoru. "Sato-Kun.. What are you doing here?" There he was, a 28 year old Gojo Satoru, by your bedside, with his hands on your shoulders. 

"I came here to wake you up, because we were suppose to pick Nobara Kugisaki today. But you weren't answering, and I was right, you've been getting those nightmares again." To be quite frank, they weren't all nightmares, but recently, you've been dreaming of the past. Specifically, your dreadful past memories that haunted you for most of your youth, memories that you thought was sealed deep within your subconscious. 

But you were wrong. 

"My love, please, why don't you just move in with me." He pleaded, as he put his forehead against yours. The dreams you've been having within the last couple of months weren't all terrible, they weren't all nightmares- you even dreamt of when Gojo Satoru confessed his love to you. A memory that made you soft, and feel all giddy internally- the day the two of you chose to become only each others. 

You let a soft sigh escape your lips, as you hugged the white haired man in front of you gently. "You know we can't do that.." You ran your fingers through his white locks, "Too many eyes are on you, Sato.." and you heard the man sigh as well. His parents never knew that the two of you were together, sure, it was odd that the playboy Gojo Satoru suddenly stopped dating around the age of 18. But if his parents were ever to find out of your relationship with him, you were terrified of the outcome that may play out