Chapter XLII: October 31st, 2018

A/N: This is somewhat canon to both anime and manga, beware if you don't want to be spoiled!

Also another song remix :)

━━━━━━━━

"Satoru!"

"Satoru!"

On October 31st, 2018, Gojo Satoru was sealed in the prison realm.

In a way, this was befitting for the most powerful sorcerer. After all, it was the only way they could 'defeat' Gojo Satoru. He was an unpredictable and catastrophic sorcerer, someone they needed to get rid of. It was almost as if this plan was failsafe. It was too much of a coincidence that one of the other powerful sorcerers, Yuta Okkotsu, would be halfway across the country when the Shibuya incident began; As if someone had intended for him to be that far away.

"Takuma." The young sorceress spoke behind the grade 2 sorcerer, as she arrived in front of the large veil. The sorcerer turned his head to the side to face (Y/N), "What's going on here?" He pursed his lip into a thin line before responding, "It's a veil that trapped all the civilians and we can't communicate from the outside, the veils blocking all reception completely." (Y/N) stared at the dark veil trying to come up with a plan, "Gojo-san has already entered the veil, it's been roughly thirty minutes since he's entered.. Nanami-san has also entered recently as well." The young woman turned her head to the sorcerer, her mind becoming blank- as if she were a deer caught in headlights.

As she took a step forward, ready to catch up with her fellow sorcerers. "(Y/N)-san-" Takumi took a hold of her wrist, refraining her from leaving. "Gojo-san, he-" The young woman smiled, "I know he probably said he can deal with this on his own, but our comrades are in there as well. I can't wait out here, knowing they're in there." The young man removed his grasp and could only stare, as he watched her back get further and further away from him and soon enter the veil as well.

If she were being honest, she didn't know what to expect inside the veil. There were several cursed spirits and sorcerer's fighting to keep the civilians safe, but there were so many higher grade curses that she could sense lingering- it almost made her nauseous. "Let's find Satoru first and reassess the situation." She mumbled to herself, as she teleported from one place to another, in search of the man in thought. The young sorceress had no doubts Satoru could do this on his own, but something about this entire ordeal didn't feel right- it felt off.

Then she felt it, the random surge of extreme and potent cursed energy focused onto one area. It was Gojo with two other cursed beings, as she attempted to yell out his name- it felt like she was punched and slammed into a wall. With her vision blurry, she attempted to reorient herself, as she dodged a punch that was so sharp that it slashed her right cheek. Shaking herself out of the mild concussion, she grabbed the perpetrator's arm, twisted it and ripped it out. Jogo yelped in pain, as he tried to get away from the young sorceress. The lava head attempted to scorch the young woman into a fiery death, only to- "Blast away!" be thrown hundreds of meters away from the battle.