Characters

A/N: There are most definitely going to be grammatical errors and the characters may be OOC!

A/N: hello! Author here! So I just wanted to address something really quickly. The past couple of months, I've seen several comments on the character's characteristics. I just wanted to address that, the reason I did that is really for my own benefit.

It doesn't mean that you as a reader have to abide by them, I just did it that way so that I can describe the character, or you, in more detail. Like, I can say "(e/c)'s shined as bright as the sun", when your eyes might be blue and it wouldn't make sense.

The character description is really there to make my writing a bit better and to have more details inputted in throughout the story, especially since I already knew I wanted to make this story a long and detailed one, rather than a quick one.

I also specifically chose gold for her eye color, because at times- brown can shine very similar to honey gold under the sun and is much more predominant in comparison to other eye colors; which is why some stories metaphorically incorporate gold with the brown eye color. The same goes for hair color, brown or black (brunette), are typically the most, percentage wise, common type of hair color.

There's also other factors, such as I wanted to put pictures throughout this book and I've saved several of them on my laptop. So that I can incorporate them in the story, to give you, the reader, a visual aspect of the story. In which, I have now lost my files, due to switching to another laptop.

Overall, I did put a lot of thought into why I described the character the way I did. I never meant for it to be of offense, or to make you disappointed. It truly is just to incorporate more details and to be able to also add pictures throughout the story, to try and make it more immersive. You can still describe yourself as you are while reading and by no means, am I trying to make you abide by the physicalities of the character I wrote.

This is after all, a story I wrote for many to read and enjoy. I never meant offend anyone, I just wanted to write a story that everyone can appreciate.

Thank you for taking the time reading this, and hope you will still be able to enjoy this story.

━━━━━━━━

Characters

━━━━

Gojo Satoru

"I'm in love with you

"I'm in love with you."

Name: Gojo Satoru (五条悟)

Age: 28 (but there will be flashbacks :))

Height: 190cm (Boi tall af)