Chapter 10: Earth, SAO, and a Troubled Friend

It's been 8 months since Jaden left Remnant and things there are normal (but not that great.) Word spread about the bullying at Beacon and some students left because of it.

Glynda: Ozpin, we're losing too much students.

Ozpin: I'm aware. Yet... I'm a complete idiot to let the bullying happen.

Ironwood: Why would you let that slide in the first place, Oz?

Ozpin: You should guess James... Jaden.

Ironwood: He's your son, Oz. This is your problem and yours alone.

Ozpin: Look how it turned out! He's gone because of me! And I failed to stop it!

Ironwood and Glynda just stayed silent.

Meanwhile, Team RWBY and Team JNPR were in Team RWBY's dorm thinking about everything they did; mostly Team RWBY.

Ruby: I'm the worst person in the world...

Jaune: That's not true.

Ruby: Is it?! We cause one person to leave!

Blake just stayed silent while Yang looked down in anger.

Ren: Even though that one person was Ozpin's son.

Blake: Before he left, I saw him in Emerald Forest all alone. He gave me a good punch in the stomach.

Weiss: I had to sit in class with an eyepatch after he punched me in the eye!

Pyrrha: What did you do, Weiss?

Weiss: I was studying when he was training I told him to keep it down and he straight up punched me in the eye!

Nora: You kinda deserved that.

Weiss: Hey!

Jaune: Well I did found this incomplete book in his room and Blake try not to freak out.

Blake: Why?

Jaune: Well...(shows the incomplete book of Ninjas of Love) this is why.

Blake takes the book and her eyes widen. Tears then fell from her eyes as she grips the book and hugs. She then cries and gets on her knees.

Pyrrha: Blake...

Blake: Why? Why did we do this?!

Yang: ...

The rest look down as they were starting to cry. Team JNPR left their room with no words.

As Team RWBY were crying their eyes out somebody else in Vale heard about the disappearance of Jaden and that was Yusei Davies his twin brother who happens to be at certain bookstore.

???: You been here a lot?

Yusei: Yeah. I'm going to find my brother. See you around, Tukson.

Tukson: Good luck.

Then, Yusei left the shop. Back at Beacon Team JNPR enters Jaden's old dorm room.

Nora: Remind me again why we're doing this?

Jaune: Don't you guys think it's strange for Jaden to disappear out of thin air?

Pyrrha: It's not like he just happens to be a ghost. We have to find out where he is.

Ren: We should look around for any clues to Jaden's disappearance.

Nora: A mystery!

Team JNPR then search the room for clues.

Pyrrha: Nothing here.

Ren: I don't seem to find anything here.

Nora: There are some comic books here.