Chapter 16: Aftermath (Fairy Dance Arc)

It's been two months since Sword Art Online has ended and the remaining players were able to log out after two years. After those events, Jaden was taken back to Beacon while the rest of the staff were trying to figure on how to undo the convergence that Ruby caused.

Jaden: I can't believe that I was brought back here.

He looks around and tries to get out using the window. Sadly, Ozpin has it locked and only has a small window that he wouldn't be able to fit in.

Jaden: Stupid old man...

He tries to go outside, but it was locked. As he expected.

Jaden: What the hell is his problem! I don't belong here!

He looks back at his NerveGear that he secretly brought with and walks up to it.

Jaden: (picks it up and looks at it) I wish I wasn't here. (sighs) What am I going to do?

At Ozpin's office, Ozpin, Ironwood, Glynda, and Qrow Branwen were all discussing on what to do since Remnant had merged with another world: Earth.

Ozpin: So what are your opinions about this "Earth" situation.

Qrow: It's a weird place with a big city over there. No Faunus; only people like us. It's peaceful from what I saw and scouted.

Ironwood: Yeah. This is strange. No Aura, Semblance, Grimm, Dusts, or Faunus. Even Huntsman and Huntresses and Huntsman Academies.

Glynda: How do they survive without Huntsman or have Grimm attacks.

Ozpin: That we may not know however I'm concerned about Jaden.

Qrow: Even that means locking him up in a dorm? You just disowned him a few months ago.

Glynda: In this world, it's two years.

Qrow: What's the difference?

Ozpin: It seems that time in this world is different.

Ironwood: For us Jaden was gone for months. As for his time on Earth it was two years.

Glynda: Now, we must find a way to undo what Ms. Rose did.

???: Don't even try.

Yusei then appears in the elevator.

Ozpin: Yusei?

Glynda: What do you mean "don't even try"? This world will be in danger when She finds out about this.

Yusei: The prototype was unstable. It's impossible to undo what was done. Plus I'm here for Jaden.

Ozpin: He's in his room. It's guarded with Atlesian soldiers.

Yusei: Remove them. Now!

Ozpin: Why?

Yusei: I'm taking him back to his real friends. The friends he made on Earth.

Glynda: We don't even know much about this world.

Yusei: That doesn't make an excuse! But I brought someone here to see Jaden.

Ironwood: And who might that be?

Simon: What's cracking, little bitches.

They see Simon and he tackles Ozpin. Soon, more Atlesian soldiers arrived in and pointed their guns at Simon.

Yusei: Make one wrong move and I'll notify the council.

Simon: (pinning Ozpin down) Listen here, Oz, you better release David and make him a free man.

Yusei: (walks up to Simon and bonks him on the head) Quit being an idiot.

Simon: Hey, asshole! You were into this!