Chapter 24: The World Seed (Fairy Dance Arc Finale)

Jaden is seen running down the street heading to the docks but suddenly, a man appears and gives a cut on his arm.

Jaden: What?

Sugou: You're late David. What if I ended up catching a cold, hmm?

Jaden: Sugou!

Sugou: That was quite cruel of you. I can still feel the pain right now.

Jaden: Give up. It's already over. You lost. Wait until you get judged by the law.

Sugou: What do you mean lost? There are countless companies that would gladly take me. As soon as my research is finished, I can be a true king, the god of this world. But first, I have to kill you.

Sugou charges in with his knife but Jaden dodges and he falls on the ground.

Sugou: Get up! Now!

He kicks him.

Sugou: A piece of trash like you getting in my way. The punishment for that is of course, death. Anything else would be unacceptable!

He attempts to hit Jaden but he draws Clean Kill out and slashes both of Sugou's arms off while he held the knife.

Sugou: Gah! You little...

The moment Sugou turns to glare at Jaden his expression immediately turns to shock as he saw Jaden with an actual sword in hand.

Jaden: Your weapon was weak like you...but mine...

Jaden then gives Sugou a menacing death glare.

Jaden: Is all I need to kill you!

Sugou then looks at Jaden completely terrified as he attempts to get away only for Jaden to slash Sugou's right eye out making him yell in pain but Jaden grabs him by the hair and slams him to the ground making him bleed from his forehead and bringing Clean Kill close to his throat.

Jaden: ...

Jaden then started to think back to everything that happened to him because of Sugou, being arrested, abandoned, bullied, abused, meeting Kamiki and his death and Jaden's grip on Clean Kill gotten even tighter and completely full of rage and went to cut Sugou's throat and Sugou then cried out in fear and Jaden stopped and Sugou looked completely and utterly terrified with tears running down his face.

Jaden: You deserve far worse than death...

Jaden then kicks Sugou's head knocking him out and Jaden sheaths Clean Kill and gets on a boat and heads to Vale. Once there he stands in front of Beacon Academy the place that started it all. He then proceeded into the hallway of the academy to where Team RWBY's pods are at the combat classroom. There he stands in front of the pods.

Jaden: Let's see if I remember how these pods work.

Then, Jaden checks the pods control and he sees it going through the final phase of opening.