Chapter 51: Smile for You (OS Finale)

David: We did it! We won!

Ashley: Yeah.

Ruby: Yay! We did it!

As everyone celebrated, everyone's attention was caught by a two-handed sword forming in the air. The massive sword floated down towards David as he and the others were confused.

LLENN: What is that?

David: This is...

Kayaba: You already have cleared SAO, David.

David: Kayaba?

Everyone looks up when he says his name.

Yang: He's here?

Weiss: But how?

Kayaba: Now there's just one more thing to do.

David looks down at the sword and it started to shine brightly.

Back in real life, Yuna, with the help of Yusei as he snucked in the stadium from the roof, were finally pushed back and both were sent flying to a wall. The boss was going to attack Yuna and she closed her eyes, waiting for her demise.

Yusei: Yuna!

As soon as the boss was just about to attack her, but it suddenly disappears.

Yusei: What was that?

Then, both Yuna and Yusei saw the Fatal Scythe and they both saw who took it down.

Yusei: Jaden?

Yuna: David-kun?

Yuna looks back and finds his real body sitting over to where he dove in

Yuna looks back and finds his real body sitting over to where he dove in. Yusei also looks between the real body and the one in front of him.

Yusei: He's still in full-dive with the others? How is this possible?

Then, they both realized that it was a Virtual projection of him and saw that his rank changed from rank 2 to rank 1 and he looks back at them with his eyes now yellow and nodded at Yuna and she knew what he wanted her to do.