Chapter 28: Revelations and Reunion

???: Do you not understand my question?

David: I don't. So what do you mean by the real deal?

???: No matter. But whether you are fake using his name, or if you are the real one, someday I'll kill you.

After that, the player walked passed David. David started shaking and went to sit down at one of the tables. He held his head and started to breathe heavily and was sweating.

 He held his head and started to breathe heavily and was sweating

David: (It can't be...)

David continue breathing heavily all shocked and sweating.

David: (Laughing Coffin... That emblem belonged to the SAO murderes' guild, Laughing Coffin. Many players were killed by them. But they weren't the only ones who murdered people.)

He started to have flashbacks on the raid back in SAO. He ended up killing 18 of them as he wanted to avenge Kamiki. The more he thought of it, the more he panicked.

David was still shaking from the Laughing Coffin emblem on the person's wrist.

David: He's... Death Gun?

Than all of a sudden, Someone thouches David at his shoulder. He jumps and looks up. It was Sinon.

David: What do you want this time Sinon. I've heard enough from you for one day.

Sinon: You're a complete mess.

David: It's none of your concern.

Sinon: Was the fight that close? If so, you made it back earlier.

David: ...

David sits back and looks down.

Sinon: If your first fight already had you like that, you'll never make it to the finals. Get a grip. You owe me.

David then grabs Sinon's hand.

Sinon: Ugh. What do you--

David grabs her hand with two hands now. Sinon looks at David to him all sweating and stress.

 Sinon looks at David to him all sweating and stress