Chapter 30: Death Chaser

Death Gun prepares to pull the trigger on Sinon, and Kureha could only watch as she lays there helplessly.

Kureha: (Damnit! I can't do anything! But I didn't want this to end! I wanted to see this through!)

Sinon: (The meaning if strength... The meaning of combat... I thought if I kept watching them, watching David and Simon... that I'd understand it someday.)

Sinon and Kureha: (I don't want to give up!)

Death Gun slowly pulls the trigger as he shot Sinon...Or did he. Sinon closes her eyes but soon notice that her HP didn't go down. She open's her eyes to see two bullets hit Death Gun in the arm. Two more bullets hit behind him. Death Gun soon run's and hide's behind a lamp post.

Kureha: What the...

Death Gun put's his Black Star gun away and take's out his Sniper. He knees down and fires but didn't hit nothing. Then, two grenades flew at him.

Sinon: (Grenades?)

Death Gun runs inside the building. The grenades weren't grenades but smoke bombs. Someone grabs Sinon's hand and picks her and her Sniper up. Then, the other person grabs Kureha and picks her up. Then, the person carry's Sinon somewhere else. The other person followed. Sinon looks to see Simon, and Kureha looks to see David.

Sinon: Simon?

Kureha: David?

The two of them kept running. David was breathing heavliy but he didn't gave up just yet neither was Simon.

David: We have to keep going!

Simon: I know! There's a rent a buggy house!

Sinon: Don't use the horse. It's fast but it's really hard to handle.

Simon: Buggy it is!

Simon lays Sinon down on the bike and hops on. Then, David gets on and sets Kureha on his lap, he rents the buggy, and then drives away. Both Sinon and Kureha took a breath but then David stops the buggy.

David: Sinon, destroy that horse with your gun.

Sinon: Huh?

She looks behind to see the horse.

Sinon: Okay, I'll try.

Sinon points the sniper at the horse. Sinon looked at it and was about to shoot it until... she stops all of a sudden.

Sinon: (Why? I can't do it. Why? I can't pull the trigger!)

Sinon soon notice Death Gun appearing and running towards them.

David: Hang on!

Then, Sinon gets a vision of the same man again. She gasp. David starts the engine and start's driving away leaving Death Gun behind.

Sinon: Can we escape?

David and Simon both look back.

David: Damn, Not yet... Stay sharp!

Sinon looks behind to see Death Gun riding the Horse.

Sinon: Why? He'll catch us. Go faster! Go! Go!

Simon: (to Kureha) What happened?

Kureha: I don't Know. Death Gun approached us and when we saw his gun, Sinon looked terrified almost like she knows what that gun was?

Simon looks at Sinon and she couldn't pull the trigger.

Then, Death Gun was catching up toward's them. Death Gun takes out his pistol and points it at them. He was pointing at Sinon's face. Sinon moved away and Death Gun pulls the trigger as the bullet go's towards them. The bullet zoom's right pass them.