Special assistance (Nazali X reader)

(This is more of a friendship tale like story but I just really like writing the satrinava's so I decided to give this tale a try! Hope you like it!)

During the late spring time of Vesuvia, Nadia had invited her sibling Nazali over to visit but it was only today(three months earlier then planned) that the young individual showed up at the doorstep with a wild grin. Nadia was certainly surprised to see them but of course with any other visitor she enjoyed, Nadia welcomed them with open arms and a smile.

Nazali chucked their cloak off and into the nearby arms of a servant who certainly stared at the Royal with surprise.

"Nadia! Y/n! It's a pleasure to see some friendly faces around here." They smile widely, punching your shoulder playfully.

"Nazali, you arrived much earlier then planned! But we're happy to have you." Nadia replies, curtsying slightly. Nazali however just responds with laughter.

"Come on sis! You don't need to do all that stuff around me. Plus I'm a doctor not a full out Royal." They smirk.

Then they turn to you.

"You! Yes! We've met before haven't we?" They ask.

"I think we met at the masquerade a few months ago?" You guessed. Julian had spoken of doctor Satrinava many times, and when the chaos of the masquerade was occurring they were good at getting out of bad situations.

"Right right, and Nadi wanted me to help teach you doctor things right?" They grin, rubbing their hands together excitedly.

"Just don't keep them long Nazali, I know how excited you get when it comes to medical things." Nadia chimed in.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of them!"

Nazali winked and turned to you.

"Shall we?"

_________________________

Hours upon hours passed and Nazali seemed to teach you every complicated disease, medicine, and medical term in the books they knew. Both of you were exhausted but Nazali still had a wild grin on their face.

"Wasn't that fun?" They giggled, twirling a piece of their hair with a finger. "I taught you all I know and it's only been a few hours!"

You simply nodded in response.

"You know what y/n? From what I've seen I think you and I'd get along pretty well!"

You tilted your head slightly. Nazali then caught themselves and laughed.

"Nono I'm not thinking of getting along that well! That stuff is plain gross." They chuckled. "I'm not interested."

You smiled softly, agreeing with their statement.

"You don't talk much, don't you?" They remarked, taking off their gloves.

You shrugged slightly and Nazali wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"It's okay, I like those kinda people." They winked.
"Unlike doctor Devorak who talked so much that I felt my ears would fall asleep from so much listening!"

The clock chimed 7:00 pm.

Nazali gasped and grabbed your arm.

"We gotta get back to Nadi! I completely we were on a time crunch! Let's go!"

And you both ran off laughing as they pull you along and up the stairs.