The main six react to MC growing angel wings

Asra: Asra would be a little shocked at first and try to help you understand them by getting you to flap your wings like a bird learning how to fly to see how they work. Once he understands them better, he'll take you outside and help you learn how to fly, even taking your hand while you go into the air for the first time. He'll also complement you often and say things such as, "Y/N I always said you looked heavenly." And even if they vanish somehow, he'll always remember the experience of seeing his MC in wings.

Julian: he would be panicking at first and thus it would lead you both to panic about how the wings got there, but once both he and you are calm about it, he'll take notes about it and try to understand it. He'll also reassure you when flying that everything is gonna be okay in the end and once you're fully up in the air and flying okay, he'll beg to go flying with you and cheer so loud he wakes up half the neighborhood with his joy upon seeing you with wings. And when they're gone, he'll be a little disappointed at first but completely understand. He'd even say things like, "Man I loved them but they were hard to manage around the shop! You knocked everything over!" And you'd laugh with him.

Nadia: Nadia would be overjoyed at seeing such a thing occur like her mc getting wings, and she'd either paint a picture of you in them or sketch a picture so the image of you in beautiful Angel wings never fades away. She'd help you find ways to work around all the people in the palace and support you as you learn to fly. She'll also most likely have her sisters with her and they'd all be awed at such a sight. Everyone loves having an Angel in the palace but when it's gone, Nadia will first question where they went, but smile and tell you that you're lovely with or without the wings.

Lucio: Lucio would drop to his knees at the sight of you, he'd find you so elegant and cute that he'd even ask if he can have wings to so he could fly with you. If you do go flying, he'll panic for a minute but soon will cheer as you two fly over the city. As they're gone, he'll pout and say he liked flying but would still be glad the experience could occur.

Muriel: muriel wouldn't know a lot about angels so at first he'd have a lot of questions to the point where you two have to go find information about it in the city. Once you two figure it out though, he'd anxiously watch as you learn to fly, and if you fall he'd immediately be there to grab you and ask if you're okay. He wouldn't love the idea of flying, but if you're happy flying in the air, he'd watch with joy at seeing how happy you are. Once they're gone, he'd smile and say how glad he was you were happy trying something new and thank you for not lifting him up in the air.

Portia: portia would be so happy at the sight of you in wings and would immediately want to help you fly. She'd also show you off to her friends around the city and say things like,  "Look at my friend Y/N! Aren't they pretty freakin awesome!" And everyone would agree. She'd also try to prevent Pepi from playing with them out of curiosity and once they're gone, she'd try her best to write down everything that happened so she never forgets how cool you looked.