Silence of Dusk (Devil! Nadia X Devil! Lucio!)

(None of this is using canon magic or huge lore, most of this is just my taking on what could've happened if the magic system was a little more different.)

Nadia Satrinava never had planned for life to go this way..for her to become the devil. But now..there was nothing else she could've done but remain in the realms to prevent them from falling apart completely.

It was her new role.

However..she was not alone. Sitting across from her metal throne on one of the steps sat her once husband, Lucio.  She hadn't known why he did it, but he had practically begged her to let him stay by her side and to let the apprentice return home where he knew Asra would keep them. Seeing Lucio's strength and enjoying the begging he performed, she allowed him to stay.

But only if he would allow her to make him into a powerful being of her own to use to her advantage. And he immediately allowed her, thus being allowed to stay.

Looking over at him, her head tilted curiously.

"What are you thinking about Lucio?" She asks curiously, noticing a familiar gleam in his eyes.

"Oh nothing Noddy..just thinking about how much you amaze me." He says softly with a grin. "First you're countess of Vesuvia, and now you're countess of the whole world!"

Lucio was right..she had so many people who would listen to her in Vesuvia, so they could listen to her as she was now.

Standing up from her chair with a sigh, she walks over to her pawn and props him up with a hand.

"Just because you may be right Lucio, doesn't mean I can do this alone." She growls, looking him right in the eye. "i need you to behave, and do your part as well."

A blush creeps across his cheeks and he laughs softly. "I'll do whatever you want me to, my countess." He purrs.

A smile curls across her lips, and she hauls him up with chains.

"Then I have a task for you."

"And what might that be?"

Nadia gets close to his face, her breath warm and gentle. "Prove your loyalty to me."

His cheeks reddened and he purrs. "Oh I am more then willing to do that."