True love (Muriel X reader)

The blossoms of bloomed trees fall down onto the grassy ground while guests gather themselves for the wedding of (MC name/ Y/N) and Muriel. Of course it took a while to convince him to invite any guests at all, but he agreed to a small group.

Nadia, Asra, Julian, Portia,  Mazelinka, and some of your other close friends were allowed to come, but even as the wedding was a  private event, others would still congratulate you as you walked by them on the streets.

Now the final arrangements have been set and the wedding is about to begin. You ask portia to go see how Muriel is faring at the alter, and she comes back a few minutes later after knocking on the door to your quarters.

"Portia-report!" She winks, coming inside with a wide smile. "...poor thing is shaking in his boots, but Asra is reassuring him." She explains, helping you with any last minute adjustments.

"..he's not scared or anything, is he?" You ask softly, worried that even a small crowd is too much for his comfort.

Portia shakes her head. "I don't think so thankfully." She says.

She then looks up at the clock on the wall and nearly shrieks in surprise. "We gotta get you moving towards that alter! Let's go!" She beams, smiling happily. Then she grabs your hand, yanks you along, and out the door.

———————————
"..This is it..this is the moment.."

Thoughts race in your head as your carriage approaches the fields of Vesuvia, the initial place you and Muriel had decided for your location.

As you walk out of the carriage in your wedding outfit, Asra is there to greet you. You can see soft tears steaming down his cheeks.

"You..you look amazing." He smiles wide, extending an arm. "I'm so proud of you.." he murmurs.

Then, the music begins and the crowd stands from their assigned seats. Flower petals from above also rain down on you from guests who offered to help with the affect.

As you and Muriel lock eyes, you can see his lower lip trembling and his eyes are very soft. His hands are also slightly trembling.

Asra leads you to the alter, and gently lets go of your arm. You very carefully look at Muriel, who slowly extends a hand towards you.

You take it and he turns you gently towards him. With shaking hands, he lifts your viel over your (hair color) hair. When it turns out successfully done, you can see from the corner of your eye Asra, who silently celebrates.

Then looking back at Muriel, you can see his composure trying to hold together.

"Doing okay?" You whisper softly.

He shakes his head.

"What's wrong..?"

"You're just..you're so (handsome/beautiful/extraordinary).." he chuckles softly.

"You look amazing too muriel..I love the fur." You chuckle happily, flickering a finger against it.

"Is something wrong with it...?" He then asks frantically. You shake your head.

"Nono! I like it muriel! It's a good look."

Then, with everything being said and done, the wedding begins.