Winter Ball (Asra X Reader)

After what seemed constant days of waiting, winter ball had finally arrived to Vesuvia at last.

Decorations went up, snow began to fall, and costumes for the party showed up in beautifully wrapped boxes with different varieties of bows on top.

Of course you and your master Asra had your costumes wrapped up in your favorite colors! (As requested by Countess Nadia knowing you would like it). She chose a purple bow for him and (Your favorite color here) bow for you.

Once the two of you changed into your winter ball outfits you couldn't help but stare at Asra's costume with awe.

The blue long sleeved top.

The white and gold pants.

Everything was just extremely fashionable and fit Asra's style perfectly.

"Wow Y/N you look nice in your outfit!" He complimented with a kind smile.

"So do you Asra! I really like the colors!"

He laughed joyfully just as the carriage to take you to the palace arrived and he extended an arm towards you.

"Shall we?" He teased while you wrapped your arm around his.

"We shall."

——————————
Vesuvia was a whirlwind of color and music.

Upon arriving to Nadia's castle, you saw other guests arrive with sparkling blue, silver, white, and gold outfits. And having not to wear masks this time almost made you sigh a breath of relief.

Walking into the winter ball with Asra by your side you see Portia frantically waving you down with the others beside her all gathered in a group.

"Happy holiday's you guys!" She giggles happily as the fake snow falls all around the room.

"Nadia sure knows how to throw one hell of a party, I've never seen so many cookies and sweets in one castle." Julian winks with a playful grin.

Then the lights dimmed in the ballroom, and everyone looked towards the double doors.

"Aaah it's the couples dance!" Portia squealed with overwhelming happiness. Then she decided to pull everyone along into the beautiful silver bannered room with slow music playing and snow falling all around the room.

Couples joined in together and the lights faded into a light blue color.

"Go on, the floor is yours." Nadia chuckles softly, pushing the two of you onto the dance floor.

"Well, I suppose you know how to dance?" Asra whispered while he took your hands into a dancing position.

You shook your head.

"Then let me teach you~"

The snow then began to fall around you, the crowd faded away, and you and Asra danced together for the time you never had to before.

It was a happy holidays indeed.