Prologue part two

When the full moon rolled around for the first time, Jacey got moody and James was the only one who could get within ten feet of her and not make her annoyed. Just before the moon was supposed to come out James and Jacey said goodbye to each other then Jacey headed down to the basement to get in the chains. She begged her parents to put chains down so she couldn't hurt anyone. Her dad chained her legs and arms and headed upstairs to put a sealing spell on the door so the wolf inside of her couldn't break it.

     She started transforming and it felt like her bones were crushing against each other. Jacey screamed for James and for the pain to stop. Little did she know, James was right by the door listening to her scream. All he knew was that he had to there for her one way or another, even if it meant to hear her scream in pain.

     As soon as she turned into a wolf her mind was different and only had one thought. Kill. She tried running but she was chained up so she began scratching herself along her face and arms. The smell of James however came into the room and calmed her down a bit but she continued scratching.

     The next morning she woke up to her clothes torn up and James crouching down next to her with a pair of clothes for her.

     "You're face looks pretty bad, it always was really bad though," He said as he passed the clothes to her. "You've got blood all over your face by the way. If you weren't my sister, I would run so far, I wouldn't even be here." That was James for you. Always joked at the worst times.

     "Well, I've got an excuse, but what about your face?" Jacey retorted.

She grabbed a wipe and  wiped off the blood that was on her face. "Well, get you lazy butt upstairs since Mum made chocolate chip waffles with bacon and won't let us eat until you come up," James said as they both got up.

    They both raced upstairs and when Jacey got to the table her parent looked at her face, but looked away when they realized that she was their daughter and it didn't matter if she had scars. Jacey sat down next to James and they both began eating.

     "Will JJ be able to go to Hogwarts?" James asked out of the blue and he set down his fork and knife.

He asked the question that Jacey asked herself for a while. They had the dream of entering the Great Hall of Hogwarts together but now it may not even happen due to her sickness. Jacey had to be realistic though. She wasn't used to it but she had to be.

     "We'll just see when the time comes," their mum said while putting her hand on on top on James's hand.

     "I'mma head up to my room already and start reading," Jacey announced as she got up and put her dish away but James took it from her hand and put it away for her.

     "You're not going alone, wolfie," he said as they both went upstairs. James passed Jacey a book when they got to their room. "Found it in the bookstore in town, thought you might like it." It was a book about control for werewolves.

Jacey hugged him. "It's the best gift you've ever got me." She let him go. "But since when does James Potter go to the bookstore?"

"Since he wants to help his baby sister with her little problem," James retorted. Jacey rolled her eyes and sat down to read her book.