Chapter one

By the time she was eleven she learned how to control the wolf inside of her. All she had to do was anchor herself to someone or something that she couldn't live without and that was her brother James. By learning this she could turn into a wolf whenever she wanted. But when it came times for Hogwarts letters James got one but Jacey didn't.

     "Nope I'm not going if JJ isn't going and that final!" James declared when he saw his letter being passed to him.

     "Jamie, I can't not let you go. I'll be fine though." Jacey said thinking that she was stupid to think that she could actually go to that school.

     "No! If we can strut the halls together than I do-" He got interrupted by the sound of the knocking. The twins both ran to try to see what was happening. "This does not stop our conversation." James whispered harshly.

     "Shut up so I can hear!" She whispered back, trying to hear with her wolf hearing.

      "Professor Dumbledore, what are you doing here? Please come in." Their mother said.

     "You may recall that today your son James got a letter but your daughter didn't. I do want your daughter at my school but I wanted to ask some questions about her. The most important one for the children's safety, does she have any control?" he asked.

     "Yes she does and can turn whenever she wants. I understand the problem but if she could go to Hogwarts then it'll mean the world to the twins."     

     "May I see the girl?" Dumbledore asked.

     "Yes of course. Jacey!" Her mother called her.

     Jacey and James went to their mother and stood there. Dumbledore looked at the girl and her scars from years past. She stayed calm but James had a frown on his face.

     "So your mother tells me that you can control the wolf inside of you. Is that true?" he asked her. She nodded. "Can you show me? You don't have to if you don't want to."

    "I can," Jacey said.

James stood away from her while she changed. It didn't hurt since she had been used to it. She turned into her pure white wolf form. The professor looked at her with awe.

"In all of my years I have never seen such a young werewolf have so much control. You'll do quite nicely at my school. Now I must me going and I hope to see you two at the beginning of the school year."

Their mother ushered them out and they both ran upstairs and started dancing around.  As soon as Jacey got to the room and changed into clothes, they did their twin handshake that went like, a high five once on both sides and the they would throw their hands in the air and yell "ay,ay,ay". They both linked arms and danced in a circle.

"Hogwarts is going to regret accepting us! But we'll be legends," James yelled.

     "And let's hope we get our names in the hall of Hogwarts fame." Jacey grabbed cups of soda for her and James. "To the Potter twins, may we pull so many pranks we may get expelled."

"Here, here!" James yelled then clinked their cups and drank their sodas.