Affection

Returning to the Pridelands, it hasn't changed whatsoever. The "new" members were still around taking advantage of the Pridelanders, Makosa being king and doing part as king. And Nala with her daughter Kiara, both isolating themselves. More so for Kiara. Recently, Makosa has been trying to interact seductively to Kiara. It's gotten really worse and it's concerning. If Kiara resists, her mother will get hurt, and if she doesn't resist, Makosa wins.

Vitani and her hunting party on the other hand were getting really aggravated by Makosa's members constantly threatening them and taking their kill. It's forcing them to overhunt and they slowly started to lose weight. Kiburi and Shika and everyone else were getting annoyed but it was a different story for Vitani. Vitani would be more than frustrated everytime Makosa's members take their hunt. But she has to resist otherwise she'll put everyone at risk if she starts a fight against them.

Back at Rafiki's tree, the trio had been in the same spot for days. Although away from danger and the tensions rising in Pride Rock, they were stuck altogether in the Baobab tree. With minimal interactions, Timon only interacted with Pumbaa and Rafiki minded his own business.

"Timon, when are we going back to Pride Rock?" Pumbaa asked.

"For the last time, Pumbaa. We can't, unless if we wanted to kill ourselves, we would've gone there already."

"Must be hard back at Pride Rock. Especially for Kiara." Pumbaa spoke.

"Yeah, I know."

"I'm worried about her."

"Yeah, me too pal."

"Timon, do you think this will go over soon?" Pumbaa asked again.

"To be honest, I don't really know. This may be permanent."

"Oh, it is not good to say things like that." Rafiki suddenly interjected.

"What, you think I'll give them bad luck?"

"Exactly the point my friend."

"Right, karma's a drag."

"Oh I hope Simba and Kovu manage to find someone who's help, I'm dying of boredom here." Timon exclaimed.

Returning back to Pride Rock, Kiara had gotten up and decided to visit Timon, Pumbaa and Rafiki. She took her first steps outside their den. Upon exiting the entrance she saw Makosa sitting by the edge and looking off into the distance. Kiara thought that Makosa was contemplating. But as Kiara walks out the den, Makosa called out her name and requested for her presence.

Kiara didn't like every situation where Makosa was present. Especially when it involved her. She walked up to him and dryly spoke.

"You called?"

"You know, we've been crowned king and queen."

"Yeah, pretty early for myself." Kiara nonchalantly said.

"I just noticed that since we're together, we're more far apart than before." He said.

"What do you think that is? You killed my father, you threatened my mother, exiled my mate and forced me to be your queen. And you're noticing only now why we're so apart." She exclaimed.

"We may have the title of a king and a queen but I will never and I mean NEVER belong to you." She said, emphasising on the word "never".

A moment after, Makosa started laughing.

*Chuckles* "You really think words are gonna get to me? You're really desperate are you huh?"

"Why don't we settle down, and do some business." He said, with a specific innuendo along with a smug grin.