Endgame (Part 4)

The battles rages on. The Pridelanders have been reduced to a miniature army to a dozen left. Vitani was still leading the attacks against the tyrants. Tamaa, Uchoyo, Wivu, and Hasira were the remaining members of Makosa. They managed to fend off an entire pride of lions, with only a dozen remaining. Vitani lead a mix of Pridelander and Outsider lions. Though different in color and physique, but all of them had one goal. Shika was luckily to be awoken by her friend Kiburi. She was relieved of Shika's recovery. As Shika gained consciousness, the first thing she saw was Nala laying down on the ground.

*Gasp* "Queen Nala." Shika said.

Both of them came to assist their queen. Luckily, Nala was still conscious. Nala was just little dazed. They helped her up. As they assisted Nala, another member of Makosa's group, Hasira, had taken the offensive at the three.

"Look out!" Kiburi exclaimed.

Hasira had charged at them like a rhino, they had very little time to react, but Kiburi had just enough time and went infront of Nala on the and Shika pushed aside Nala. Unfortunately Kiburi took a hard hit from Hasira. She fell to the ground hard incapaciting her for a moment.

Hasira was confident he would easily deal with three lions alone. Shika and Nala were defending for their lives. The two were on edge. Shika and Nala tried to go on the offensive, but they couldn't find the perfect moment to strike as Hasira was a fast and dangerous fighter.

"Vitani! A little help here!" Shika called.

Vitani intercepted her call and came right to where Shika and Nala were. Hasira had his back at Vitani and it was the right moment to charge at him. He jumped and tried to sink her teeth on his neck, but the thick mane made it difficult. Hasira was distracted for a moment. Shika and Nala took the opportunity to land a direct hit at Hasira's face. Nala manage to blind his right eye and then tried to disable him through breaking his legs. And so they did. Hasira was put to his knees and Vitani ended his reign.

As Hasira fell to the ground, Shika, and Nala stopped for a moment and tried to catch their breath, except for Vitani, she quickly ran back to the fight with the three remaining tyrants. They were tiring.
Shika noticed Kiburi laying on the ground, they quickly ran to her and helped her get back on her feet. But as they did, she couldn't stand up.

"I think I broke a rib." Kiburi said.

"You're gonna be alright, you just need to stand." Nala said.

"I can't my body hurts."

After a few failed trials at getting her to stand, they gave in.

"Shika, stay with her. I'll meet up with Vitani." Nala ordered.

"Will do."

Kovu and Makosa had been fighting for a while now. The rain raged on and thunder flashed in the distance. Makosa had sustained mediocre injuries, it was a different story for Kovu. His entire body was shaking, he was running out of stamina. He swore to avenge Kiara and he'll keep on fighting until he passes out. Kiara on the other hand tried to stand up, she felt a surge of pain radiating from his  head. Makosa's hit was way more powerful than she thought. She was now back on her feet, she resumed her fight along with Kovu against the tyrant Makosa.

As Kiara and Kovu continued on fighting for their lives. Makosa managed to pin Kovu down. Makosa was about to rip out his neck but a loud roar accompanied with the flash of thunder came. It was Simba. He tackled Makosa with his strength, pushing him aside.

"Simba?" Kovu was surprised to see him.

"Kovu! Get up!" He hastily said.

Makosa had slight pain and dizziness from Simba's tackle. Everyone knew that he was tiring and the odds of winning was slowly moving over to Kovu's side.