The Prince Who Wanted More

Moments after Makosa's hunt and stopping by with Vitani's hunting party, he arrives at Pride Rock and walked near the edge. He could see as far as his eyes could up above Pride Rock and a certain lioness came to his view, it was Kiara returning home. He had plans for her, Makosa thought to execute one for Kiara as soom as she arrives.

Kiara had just returned from Rafiki's tree. She saw Makosa on the edge. With him up there, she had a hunch that she's being watched. She climbed up and as she was about to enter the den, Makosa called on her.

"Kiara. Did you have a good time with this talk of yours with Rafiki?" Makosa asked somewhat mockingly.

"It was fine." She answered dryly.

"C'mon it's still early, why don't we have a little chat." Makosa insisted in a sarcastic tone.

"I'd like to but I need to speak to my mother." Kiara then proceeded in the den.

Makosa is slowly inching closer and closer to Kiara. She knows what he wants and it's frightening her. She's trying her best to avoid him but also keeping everything subtle and not act suspicious.

Kiara met her mother resting on a corner, Nala fidgeting on some small pieces of rocks waiting for something to happen. Kiara laid beside her and placed her head down with her ears flopped. Nala noticed that something is bothering her daughter.

"Kiara? what's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong." She whispered.

"It's getting worse isn't it?" Nala sighed.

"He's getting really close to me and I don't like it."

"Neither do I, just do what I told you and you'll be fine. If he gets to that point I'll handle it."  Nala reassured.

"Thanks mom." Kiara felt a little secure with the words of her mother.

"Now, go meet Vitani, I bet they're back with the hunt." Nala insisted.

"You're not coming?" Kiara asked as she stood.

"I'll join you in a moment."

Kiara stepped out of the cave and met with Vitani and the others at the foot of Pride Rock. They feasted on the buffalo that Makosa caught. During their feast, Vitani and her group gossiped about the tyrant. They knew that even if he's up above Pride Rock their conversation wouldn't be heard.

"Y'know we didn't really hunt this." Shika spoke.

"What? Then who did?" Kiara asked.

"He did." Vitani said in an uneasy tone.

"Did you hunt with him or did he...." Kiara was skeptical.

"Yup, he did this all by himself." Kiburi added.

"That's impossible, there's no way he could've taken down a buffalo all alone." Kiara replied in disbelief.

"Oh yes he did. He's no ordinary lion, he's a strange yet dangerous one." Vitani said.

"How'd you know?"

"We watched him do it. He was strangely quick, I've never seen any lion run that fast like it. He took it down with just one bite." She said.

"What's really weird is that after he took it down, he didn't even bother to eat it. Instead he just laughed at how good he is and gave himself a pat on the back, like he's only playing around." Shika added.

Kiara was now intrigued about thier chat after Shika's response.

"There's something really off about him. If he thinks all of this is just a game, imagine what he could do if he was serious."