The Challenge

The challenge has commenced, two lions at Pride Rock anticipating each other's offense. Simba kept his eyes at his opponent, Makosa. He kept focus and thought of predicting his and Makosa's actions. Makosa on the other hand, remained calm. Barely resembling any preparations to his posture, he stood confidently and arrogantly. He showed no signs of fear.

Meanwhile, in the audience, Kiara, Kovu and Nala went infront to get a clear look at the challenge Simba's involved in. All three of them looked concerned, the same to all of the pride members, including Zazu, Timon and Pumbaa. They prayed for Simba to be the victor, but praying won't help much.

Makosa started the first step, a rather passive step, he walked slowly towards the right forcing Simba to go the opposite direction and keep his distance. A few moments later they both have reached equal height. No longer did Simba had the height advantage, now they are balanced. Simba thought it was a smart move, but it wouldn't do much if the actual conflict had already started.

Simba thought to attack first and break the moment of intense starring. Makosa patiently waited for Simba's attack and expects him to start. And so he did, Simba tried to tackle him and aimed for his neck. Makosa intercepted his offense and fought defensively, using his paws to smack Simba and lose his momentum and focus, it proved effective for Makosa. Simba had moved over from directly heading for his neck and tried to disable his sight, he went for his eyes, trying to land a hit or scratch his face. And it did, Makosa was struck by Simba and lost his focus, Simba took the opportunity to pin him while he was stunned, and so he did. Simba was on top of Makosa looking at him menacingly with terrible intensions.

"Had enough?" Simba asked.

"Well, you just made this interesting." Makosa replied sarcastically.

Simba let him up. It was the final time that he'd show mercy, now he'll fight seriously with the intent to kill. Makosa stood and went the opposite direction and made distance between him and Simba.

"Just so you know, I don't want to kill you."

"I don't know what's up with you but there's usually not this many talking in a fight."

"I know, it's for distraction."

As he said his sentence, Makosa instantaneously took the offensive role. Simba's caught a little off guard, had reacted to the situation a little late but still managed to defend himself. Makosa aimed for his legs, but Simba's swift movement proved difficult for him. Simba knew he was trying to disable him, and so he constantly moved. Moments later, Simba saw an opportunity to hit his a opponent, and he did, landing a direct hit to Makosa's face. Whilst stunned, Simba pinned him down, just as Simba was about to sink his teeth to his neck, Makosa used his hind legs to push him over. Simba, hit the ground hard on his back, he felt so much pain, but he had to endure it considering that he's in the midst of a fight. But Simba was a little too late to stand up, Makosa took the opportunity to bite on Simba's right leg.

Simba roared and the audience of lions gasped. Whilst Makosa had his teeth under Simba's skin, he in return bit his ear, causing a piece of his ear to tear off and letting Simba go. They seperated, again made their distances. Simba was limping, he's right leg has been injured badly and blood poured out, Makosa did got his leg really good and his bite got deep. He tried enduring the pain but it was so severe that he couldn't even put weight on it.

Makosa on the other hand had a different injury, blood slowly flowing down his right face coming from a deformed ear that Simba had done. But it was only a minor problem compared to Simba's. If Simba were to get his legs injured more he can no longer fight, and Makosa knew that. He started laughing.

"Wow! That's really good, you got my ear." He sarcastically said and complimented him.

"I gotta say, it does hurt but only a little. Look, we don't have to do this anymore, look at you."