CHAPTER-12

HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THE CHAPTER.

WORDS- 917

Xavier's pov

Next day, I woke up next to my princess, little sun rays were falling on her face and disturbing her, she scrunched her nose in annoyance and snuggled into me, I cooed at her and played with her silky smooth hair.

Our date yesterday was perfect, I'm feeling like the most luckiest man on the whole earth as my princess agreed to become my girlfriend I really love her a lot. I want to shout and tell the world that she is my girlfriend.

I saw my princess eyes fluttering it meant she is about to wake up. I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep.

I felt my princess looking at me and soon I felt her little fingers creating patterns on my chest and slowly moving towards my face and a soft feathery kiss being placed on my chin.

I opened my eyes and looked into my princess beautiful eyes she got embrassed on being checking me out and quickly hid her face in my neck.
I simply chuckled and kissed her head "baby, you don't have to get shy I'm only yours and you can check me out anytime".

I chuckled once again and picked daisy in my arms and carried her to the bathroom, she squeaked and hugged me more tightly.

We brushed our teeth and took shower seperately and got dressed and went to have a yummy breakfast.

As soon as I walked down I saw an evil person looking at me with a glare.
I was confused why she was glaring at me like that, that's when I suddenly remembered.

OH!SHIT I remember now she called me yesterday telling me that she wants to take daisy for a shopping trip and ofcourse me being me I refused and told her I won't allow her to go alone so after a lot of convincing and swear words I agreed that I will also go with them then only my princess is allowed to go.

Safe to say I totally forgot about the shopping trip, in my defence I can say that I got distracted by my princess beauty and cute antics.

The devil slowly walked towards us and stood infront of me and poked me with her finger and shoved me backwards and pulling daisy towards her "hey that's my princess don't touch her".

Of course my words fell to deaf ears "don't you hey me boss or not I don't give a fuck about it, I called you yesterday and very specifically told you that TODAY" she said shoving me again and emphasized more on the word today "I was supposed to take daisy for the shopping trip and I'm damn sure that you fucking idiot didn't even told her".

Now I was losing my calm and no one means no one can talk to me with this kind of attitude."Shut it up Amelia right now I'm your boss and I won't accept this kind of disrespect from you, not even my princess can save you from my wrath" saying this I walked past her and held my princess hand and went to the kitchen to feed my princess tummy.

Amelia soon walked in bowed her head infront of us "I'm sorry boss this won't happen again forgive me for my mistake". My princess finally spoke up before I could say something.

She got up from the chair and hugged Amelia tightly "it's okay Amelia you don't have to be sad, xavier isn't angry anymore".

Daisy's pov

I looked towards xavier and he simply nodded his head and then I went to sit back on my chair that's when xavier pulled me into his lap and kissed my cheeks and fed me some pancakes which the maids made.

We soon went to our room to get ready for the shopping trip and I could sense that xavier was still little angry and I didn't like it when he was frowning instead of his beautiful smile that makes him look a lot handsome.

I kissed xavier chin, he looked at me confused "what's this for my princess, though I am not complaining I just want know".

I smiled "I don't like it when you are angry" xavier smiled and kissed my forehead and said "princess I am sorry for scaring me, I am not angry it's just I don't accept this kind of  disrespect" .

I  smiled and hugged him again and we soon walked downstairs and saw some more guards standing along with Amelia which I am sure xavier called them to come along with us.

They all are dressed in black outfits from head to toe and as soon as they saw us walking downstairs they bowed their heads in respect.

As soon as we walked out of the mansion door four black BMW car was parked outside.

We soon left for the mall. I xavier and Amelia sat in one car and the guards in order three black BMW car.

HELLO GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL?I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.
SO, HOW'S THE CHAPTER? PLEASE DO LIKE AND COMMENTS TO LEMME KNOW ABOUT IT. AND I HOPE YOU ALL ARE LIKING THE STORY SO FAR.

THANK YOU GUYS ❤️

HAVE A NICE DAY/ NIGHT 😊

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY ❣️

BYEE GUYS 🤗

AND I AM REALLY SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE A NEW CHAPTER.

A VERY BORING CHAPTER, RIGHT??